Gay/Bi or what ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Its just accrued to me that they may be a lot of gay ppl that feel lonely.

We have just had one become a member here and I am sure they has been others that have come here as well.

So as to not make anyone feel isolated here I am making this thread for anyone that is or may think they are gay or even just if they wont to discus any expect of being gay.

Anyone can feel free to post in here. You don't have to be gay to post here.

Just if anyone that is gay posts here pleas realise that you may not meet anyone else that is gay as this is not a dating sight. Am sure everyone knows this anyway. But if you do meet anyone here gay or not then pleas post it in the success forum :)

I'm bi, with a preference for girls. It does make you feel lonely. You make friends by sharing the same interests. Most adults and adolescents are mainly interested in the opposite sex. Going to an all-girl school, I don't have much in common with guy-obsessed girls. = loner.

Bluey said:
ok lets start this lol So has anyone ever had any gay experiences? lol

Sometimes I think I would have been happier if I was gay.

But then I probably just would have ended up here bitching about not being able to find a decent guy. :rolleyes:

Einsam said:
I'm bi, with a preference for girls. It does make you feel lonely. You make friends by sharing the same interests. Most adults and adolescents are mainly interested in the opposite sex. Going to an all-girl school, I don't have much in common with guy-obsessed girls. = loner.

I would have thought being Bi would have doubled your chances. J/K But if you favor girls then ye I can imagine that all the boy talk would get to be a bit of a bore. Its good that you are so open about it though. Not a lot are even in to days world ppl fear discrimination.

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
ok lets start this lol So has anyone ever had any gay experiences? lol

Sometimes I think I would have been happier if I was gay.

But then I probably just would have ended up here bitching about not being able to find a decent guy. :rolleyes:

I would hate to be gay. I see the way my mates treat there girlfriends and how many times they go with other girls behind there back. can you imagine. I bet in the gay world two timing is a lot moor comen.

But at lest we might get a drink Burt us for ones if we where lol

I find some men to be attractive, or even hot (Yeah, that means you Johnny Depp! And you Mr random customer at my work who looks like Kurt Cobain!), but I don't think I'm gay. I guess I could be bisexual, but I've never felt interested in having a relationship with a man. Can't say for sure. I've never tried it!

I've had gay fantasies though, can't deny that ^^

I think it's cool that gay marriage is finally legal in California.
It was on the front page of the paper a few days back. Not that I read the paper anymore, and since I ctopped reading it my parents stopped getting it, but I noticed the headline as I passed one of those newspaper boxes you can get the paper from for a quarter or whatever.
So yeah, there's my input.
Oh, and the first time I met this girl at my school that I hang out with she told me that I'm hot. That was before she told me she was bi, so I was like, well, um, ok....

Jeremi said:
I find some men to be attractive, or even hot (Yeah, that means you Johnny Depp! And you Mr random customer at my work who looks like Kurt Cobain!), but I don't think I'm gay. I guess I could be bisexual, but I've never felt interested in having a relationship with a man. Can't say for sure. I've never tried it!

I've had gay fantasies though, can't deny that ^^

Yea I think you can look at another guy and think of them as hot even if your not that way inclined.

I think we all have thought about it even if it was only to come to the conclusion that its not for us. But to know that we have to fist think about it.

I think every one has a little bit of gay in them. Its just to what degree and how honest a person is with them self and others about it.

Qui said:
I think it's cool that gay marriage is finally legal in California.
It was on the front page of the paper a few days back. Not that I read the paper anymore, and since I ctopped reading it my parents stopped getting it, but I noticed the headline as I passed one of those newspaper boxes you can get the paper from for a quarter or whatever.
So yeah, there's my input.
Oh, and the first time I met this girl at my school that I hang out with she told me that I'm hot. That was before she told me she was bi, so I was like, well, um, ok....

I would say its a complement who ever fancies you. I mean it is one of the biggest complements a person can give you. Even if you don't like them back in that way it still has to make you feel good about yourself.

A friend of mine that I play guitar with sometimes explained to me once that "even though he's not gay" he'd do Jimi Hendrix if he were still alive (obviously).

Heck, I'd probably do him too just for being Jimi Hendrix.

Now that I've left you all with a disturbing image, I'll take my leave. :D

Gay marriage is legal in South Africa. In fact SA has one of the best constitutions in the world.

Also it's not hard being gay because if a guy cheats on you, you can just do a bobbit or whatever. (HA HA only joking).

I was surprised to see how many young guys (between 16 - 21) are bisexual. If I had known that when I was at school, well its best if I don't say any more ;)

JustLost said:
A friend of mine that I play guitar with sometimes explained to me once that "even though he's not gay" he'd do Jimi Hendrix if he were still alive (obviously).

Heck, I'd probably do him too just for being Jimi Hendrix.

Now that I've left you all with a disturbing image, I'll take my leave. :D

I also have a mate who is very strait. You don't get any strieter and hes marred with kids but he is obsessed with Bono out of U2 and says that he would totally do him as in go down lol He is a ruth kinder looking scotch man. the thought is just not nice lol He also says that he would love to see is wife get done by him as well. He says it in a joking way but you know I actually think he would. They are very happily marred and nether one has ever played away BTW just so you know.

Bluey said:
I also have a mate who is very strait. You don't get any strieter and hes marred with kids but he is obsessed with Bono out of U2 and says that he would totally do him as in go down lol He is a ruth kinder looking scotch man. the thought is just not nice lol He also says that he would love to see is wife get done by him as well. He says it in a joking way but you know I actually think he would. They are very happily marred and nether one has ever played away BTW just so you know.

LOL...a lot of people are fascinated by famous folk. So much so that they're willing to overlook their sexual orientation. Also, if you fill some people with enough alcohol they'd be willing to do Jimi Hendrix, Bono, Bono's cousin, the mailman and the drugstore clerk across the street. :)

JustLost said:
Bluey said:

LOL...a lot of people are fascinated by famous folk. So much so that they're willing to overlook their sexual orientation. Also, if you fill some people with enough alcohol they'd be willing to do Jimi Hendrix, Bono, Bono's cousin, the mailman and the drugstore clerk across the street. :)

lol so true, drink dose bad and embarrassing things too us.

As far as sexual orientation goes I think that to go with anyone you liked no matter what sex they are would be the way most ppl go now days.

BTW take a test peeps lol
http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_gay_bi_or_straight

Bluey said:
As far as sexual orientation goes I think that to go with anyone you liked no matter what sex they are would be the way most ppl go now days.

BTW take a test peeps lol
http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_gay_bi_or_straight

Far be it from me to tell people where to find love. If a person can find what they need from a man, woman or decorative piece of patio furniture then I say "Godspeed". As long as no one's being hurt I can't see the harm.

LOL, I hadn't seen this thread before. I've often wondered if I could be with another woman...I've kissed girls before many, many times (especially when I was drunk), but to actually "do the deed" with one, well, I just can't imagine myself doing that. It's funny cause I always used to tell my now ex bf that if he and I ever broke up, that I was gonna be done with men and just turn gay..well, we'll see about that. :D For some reason, I always attract lesbians..maybe I give off a lesbian vibe?? *shrugs* I dunno, but you can't knock it til you try it, right? So if the right girl comes along, my son might just end up with two moms...he he

haha i give off a lesbian vibe too, i don't know why, but it's nice to know i'm not the only one with that problem.

XD

Latest posts

Back