Top 3 things your partner can do that makes you happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Edward W said:
Millarca said:
Be considerate.
Be even the tiniest bit ambitious.

And if I could find a man who'd massage my CONSTANTLY ACHING legs - even just once - I'm pretty sure I'd love him for-frickin'-ever. I have given massages, have been told that my hands are very soft, warm and soothing - so I'm not talking bad massages here. Yet, I have not had ONE massage my whole life. How sad is that? I'm in my late 20s, damnit! Maybe I want a massage for once!

/minirant

My wifey gets foot rubs pretty much every night and the occasional back massage.

I spoil her.

:D

Might you have any clones available? :p

Please say "WHY YES! YES I HAVE TWO CLONES - one for Eve and one for you!" :D:D

Communication
Passion (IE, the vigor to want to do things with me)
Intimacy (allowing each other to get closer and in depth with one another; emotional intimacy, I should specify)

That he wants to spend time with me.
Allowing me to be the little one.
Date nights!

How about starting off with just a partner that would be nice if wasn’t impossible

1- LAUGHTER (when we die, we won't be able to anymore
2- Understanding. I'm not perfect, I'm asking for care without judgment and offer the same.
3- DÉ-dramatisation over dramatization. I like a calm, quiet climate. I don't deal well with someone throwing a fit because the tv just broke and their show was on. Read a book.

Latest posts

Back