Technical support

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
This thread is for those of you need help with computer programs or ALL.com account issues and such from us computer savvy people.

Also if available, list the basic computer specifications, including the operating system type and version - Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc. If it is a brand name computer, please include the model number, as it can unlock a wealth of detailed information when researching technical problems.

By following these steps, those seeking technical support help can helped quicker and in a more informative manner, which greatly benefits all parties involved.

Regards, Hijacc

Cool and help to do with anything on this sigh? In that case would someone explain to me how I delete over 2,000 PM's with out having to do it page by page.

Bluey said:
Cool and help to do with anything on this sigh? In that case would someone explain to me how I delete over 2,000 PM's with out having to do it page by page.

Truthfully i dont believe you can do that.

No I don't think you can. well am not sate there deleting page by page. All just leave them to accumulate then lol

Bluey, You could max-out the amount of threads and posts to be seen per page in Your UCP options. That way You could delete up to 50 PMs per page.

Hijacc, i'd like You to try something which might be able to help You with Your problems with visiting javascript-websites. I'm not fully aware of how this application works, but it's supposed to make the whole process of creating portable versions of applications that support java to be used from a USB-stick. But it won't do much good if You can't plug in a USB-stick into the PC's at Your school. Go here and check it out.

Robin said:
Bluey, You could max-out the amount of threads and posts to be seen per page in Your UCP options. That way You could delete up to 50 per page.

Hijacc, i'd like You to try something which might be able to help You with Your problems with visiting javascript-websites. I'm not fully aware of how this application works, but it's supposed to make the whole process of creating portable versions of applications that support java to be used from a USB-stick. But it won't do much good if You can't plug in a USB-stick into the PC's at Your school. Go here and check it out.

Thanks :) that can come in handy later however I think it may very well just be the block on my comp itll be fine ill have my net back at home working soon so thanks.

I'm glad to read that! Alot of people are missing You Hijacc! =)

By the way, i don't think a thread like this will be very practical so i'll just go ahead and create a new board for this then.

Thanks to Hijacc for the new board!

Robin said:
I'm glad to read that! Alot of people are missing You Hijacc! =)

By the way, i don't think a thread like this will be very practical so i'll just go ahead and create a new board for this then.

Thanks to Hijacc for the new board!

Oh cool :)

Robin said:
Bluey, You could max-out the amount of threads and posts to be seen per page in Your UCP options. That way You could delete up to 50 PMs per page.

Actually there is an option in there to mass delete them in one go lol I had not took a proper look in tell now. Its in the UCP under empty folders lol To obverse for me I think lol Thanks anyway.

Also all move this to the new forum then :)

So I was thinking. How about if Hijacc or Robin buy us all new computers.... :) Sounds like perfect tech support to me :p

Skorian said:
So I was thinking. How about if Hijacc or Robin buy us all new computers.... :) Sounds like perfect tech support to me :p

XD

I'll get right on that :p

And thanks robin hopefully this will get some use

I got your tech support right here :)

tech_support_cat.jpg

lol

Cute pic :)

When I see pets near computers I always think about the fact that I have read many times that pet hair is one of the most destructive forces there are for PC's. Luckally there is no hardware in that tower...

Skorian said:

Hasn't your arrived yet? Give it another day.

Latest posts

Back