Try and watch this without cringe-curling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:
Exactly, the neck-related shots are the worst, :(

I don't know...some of the crotch-related ones looked pretty bad.

As a bloke, I can cringe at them but you become immune to them when you see them somewhat. Potential neck breakers however knock me sick.

Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:

As a bloke, I can cringe at them but you become immune to them when you see them somewhat. Potential neck breakers however knock me sick.

The ones related to the back make me cringe. o_O

EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:

The ones related to the back make me cringe. o_O

Anything that's crippling or life threatening basically, :(

I don't have time to watch the whole thing but I laughed at most. A lot of them are their own **** stupidity laden fault, so I larfed and I larfed and I larfed. Especially at the one with the kid and the candy trap. Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy "Ooo a piece of candy, ooo a piece of candy" That's probably where they got it from too. The kid with the skate board, ha ha ha, what a moron. That is why you wear protective gear and don't do something stupid like he did.

Not really into watching people damaging themselves, somehow it seems kinda... dull. But sometime you get a funny one, I like those!

Latest posts

Back