After the hair extension program you will realize the further damage to your hai

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicoleclark

Reaction score
Whenever people find something interesting over the
f_1juc_7da_u8yfi.gif
web they just jump into it. Ho
f_1juc_7da_u8yfi.gif
wever, this is not the correct approach for anything to buy over the internet and it can many times harmful for you or a bad deal you would love to forget about. People care a lot about their beauty and health because

I don't think he finished his last sentence.

Minus said:
I don't think he finished his last sentence.

He was too busy eating that canned SPAM you left for him. lol

Actually...I think Minus did this to him and that's why he didnt finish his sentence.....

spam.gif

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

[youtube]4SGQBjI0fLA[/youtube]

Are those batteries?

I want an electric nose.

Have you noticed that so far two members have made mild objects to this thread being closed, when it actually isn't?

That's because they can only view topics in the closed discussions forum, members don't have permissions to reply to them. Only us with special powers do. :D

Sorry folks.

Ah, i never checked on that. Your right, it is set to view only. Then there is no need for all these closings when a thread is moved here.

No not really, except it is fun to do.

I should clarify for anyone viewing this that I mean spam threads, it's fun to close the threads spammers make. :D

Minus said:
I want an electric nose.

Have you noticed that so far two members have made mild objects to this thread being closed, when it actually isn't?

LMAO, yes, I did notice that.

Latest posts

Back