Just sitting here eating a turkey sandwich...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spare

Reaction score
...and thinking about all my old friends from ALL.

A little update on me. As some of you know, halfemptyheart26 and I got married over the summer. Far and away the best day of my life. She's been such a blessing; I can't imagine my life without her, and memories of the years before we met are a distant haze.

I have two semesters left before I graduate from college (at long last!). When I first decided to go back to school, it was fun and rewarding. Nowadays I'm just flat ready to be done already! Gaa!!

I'm not really lonely anymore, and it's all my wife's fault. Which means it's also A Lonely Life's fault, because ALL is what brought us together in the first place. I vividly remember the day in chat when Danielle said to me, "hey Spare, you should talk to halfemptyheart26. She's cute, and she's not too far from you." Most excellent advice.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell at the moment. Life is tumultuous, but overall pretty good. I hope it's the same for all of you. I'll try to swing by a little more frequently.

Cheers!

I am absolutely delighted for you, Spare. So glad things worked out. All the best in the future for you both!

Keep in touch, man.

It's always awesome to see a familiar face around here again and to hear how things are working out for you two.

Take care. :cool:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((SPARITO)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm VERY glad that everything is going well for you, you deserve it.

I miss the Tool vids you used to share with me :p

Stay well :)

I am glad things are going so well for you :)

Latest posts

Back