Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time zone?
In user CP there are time and date options, can anyone tell me if I need to select an option? Please keep explanations simpleSmile
Well, if You choose the time zone corresponding to the area You live in all times shown on this website will be relative to Yours. Check this website if You don't know Your time zone.
Thanks for that.
My time is one hour out since am to lazy to change it two times a year lol It well be right again come winter Big Grin
Can you tell me where "lonelylife" site resides (which country, area)?
Are moderators from the same region?
Why would you want to know that?
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
I'm simply curious "where I am" and "where our amphitryons are". According to timezone seems to be USA, West Coast. I apologize if my question was insolent. Btw, I'm new to the Internet forums.
Pasha Selim Wrote:I'm simply curious "where I am" and "where our amphitryons are". According to timezone seems to be USA, West Coast. I apologize if my question was insolent. Btw, I'm new to the Internet forums.

Not insolent lol. But you can set the timezone to your own personal one.

As for the moderators, we are in completely different parts of the world. I'm on GMT.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
Bluey Wrote:My time is one hour out since am to lazy to change it two times a year lol It well be right again come winter Big Grin

i have a clock like that up in my loft

its a defunct old VCR with the clock on the front

i no longer have the remote so i cant change it

it wanders a bit tho so at the moment its about 50mins wrong!

twists your mind a bit when you just wake up half asleep

cheers
Gavin
If we can horrify some hippies, we've done our job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird thing happens with Discord every time hewhowalksalone 3 2,838 04-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: nibbysaurus
  Is It Possible to Change the "Current Time" on ALL WishingWell 1 1,398 12-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: blackdot
  Time on the Forum swanlake 1 1,796 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Winterlong
Question Time Change Issue Anyone? Sprint 7 4,889 11-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sprint
  Time Zone of site UTC+10 Russia? jd99 3 2,403 03-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Badjedidude