The Return of The Unknown.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheUnknown

Reaction score
Hello all - the last time you heard from me I was probably being emotionally destroyed by some crazy chick... and well, after I dissapeared from the forums I managed to get her out of my mind and finally reconnect with an old friend who ended up being something way more then I could have ever imagined. It's truly a blessing and I just thought I should come here and let you know that "The Unknown" is not defeated! Finally got my first girlfriend and we've been going strong for about 4 months now. Obviously I tend to get insecure over her friends from time to time but it's expected and it's slowly going away the more time we spend together. I love this girl alot - and I couldn't ask for more. =) Thank you lonely life forums - for keeping me me together when I assumed I was pretty much done in. 17 years worth of waiting, well worth it. I just assumed it was only right to thank you guys for the advice you gave in my time of need, your truly great people.

Hehe, that's right Unknown! Show 'em what You got! ;) To all others reading this thread; You'll be here too one day. And until You do, we'll be here for Ya!

Hi there TheUnknown :) Good of you to come back all tho I can not remember personally talking to you. But that's a story that would give hope to a lot here and I think you would know that. TOP stuff. maybe you should have posted this in the Success forums. But its cool here as well if this is where you wont it :)

It's hard to fathom what 'emotionally destroyed' really means...the only way you know it's gone is finding a new girl! I'm glad you found this site helpful b/c it's truly full of great resources and more importantly great people.

Latest posts

Back