How is the weather in you country ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
Right now it is -31C* . Everything is freezing outside, but I love the fact I live in the coldest capital city. My favorite weather is actually winter, but i wish it could be milder. By the way it snowed outside beautifully.

Cold and windy here in London. Work will be challenging tomorrow if this weather holds. Luckily, I can do what I want, when I want as the boss isn't back until the 6th Jan.

Dull and grey here on Vancouver Island - for once it's not raining, joy! Now if only it snows, I will be a happy girl but that won't happen - too warm, it's about 9 C.

The wind has knocked out my electricity countless times in the last few weeks. It's also destroyed part of my garage roof, blown my wheelie bins and their contents all over my garden and ruined the dividing fence.

I usually like the wind too...

Cavey said:
The wind has knocked out my electricity countless times in the last few weeks. It's also destroyed part of my garage roof, blown my wheelie bins and their contents all over my garden and ruined the dividing fence.

Wow Cavey !! You know how to get a blow job !!

daughter of the moon said:
Flawless blue sky. It's gorgeous. I wish you could see :)

Sounds brilliant

Alienated said:
Cavey said:

Wow Cavey !! You know how to get a blow job !!

lol :p

Cavey said:

I'm sorry to hear this. Sometimes the wind is just WILD.

Latest posts

Back