Anybody interested in exchanging snail-mail?

• Thread starter daughter of the moon
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of snail mail? Letters, packages, postcards? I collect and swap postcards with people all over the world, might be interested in that...even the odd letter when I'm in the mood to write.

They call it snail mail nowadays as opposed to emails. It's just the good old-fashioned letter :)

No packages. I think letters would be the most fun, but postcards are okay also :)

Exchanging classical letters? Glad to hear there are still people with traditional sense of romantism (not talking of romance) in them:)
I´m already thinking of those long letters written in cursive with a quill and ink, talking about the deepest questions of life, and being stamped by wax with a symbol on it, like in the old times:D

Keep it classy people, so its worth it!:)

Does that mean you're interested, Mr. Cat? :p

Will get back to you guys, I haven't forgotten about this thread!

I´d be interested in reading the conversation of yours:D But I have no hope that my hobby of peeking into peoples privacy will be fulfilled:D

I´m sure you´ll find a bunch of better candidates than me:) It seems you already have some:)

Wow, I haven't sent or received an actual real hand written letter in a very long time ( since I was a child ) I'm game... It could be good therapy to open the box and not just have bills fall out lol....

this is interesting.. didn't know there are still some of us that are into classic snail mail :)

Hey everybody,

sorry for being such a lame ass with this thread. Depression is becoming more overwhelming again and I simply didn't have the motivation to get back to this. Shame on me.

So, everybody who'd still like to, why don't you PM me with your address (and I'll return mine), and maybe a quick info as to whether you'd like to do letters or just exchange postcards or something? :)
That would be helpful! Thanks a lot :)

~daughter~

Latest posts

Back