Proud mommy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penny143

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this or if anyone even cares but I am one helluva proud mom--my son, my TWO year old son LOVES The Beatles : )
He can even say "Beatles" now and asks me to put on their music. In fact, right now he's dancing along to "Twist and Shout"
I hope he grows up loving their music just like I did.

*sigh* I love my son.
& The Beatles : P

Well having your son has been a Success and a Positive experiences so I would say its just fine where it is :D

I also love dancing around to music when I think no one is looking :D Tis good fun

beatlesforbabies.jpg

penny143 said:
He can even say "Beatles" now and asks me to put on their music. In fact, right now he's dancing along to "Twist and Shout"

*sigh* I love my son.

I think it's great when parents cultivate an early interest in music and art with their kids. You can never have too many creative people around.

Be careful or you may be forced to get him a guitar when he's older. :D

ahhh, thats great penny, ya you shoukld get him a guitar, sometime and teach him to play some beatles songs

:D

penny143 said:
Didn't know where to put this or if anyone even cares but I am one helluva proud mom--my son, my TWO year old son LOVES The Beatles : )

*sigh* I love my son.

i just love it when i get to read or hear stuff like this :)

That's awesome!

Imagine when he gets older, he can brag about his great musical taste in school, and laugh at all the MTV kids ^^

Give him a guitar and girls will be all over him

Jeremi said:
That's awesome!

Imagine when he gets older, he can brag about his great musical taste in school, and laugh at all the MTV kids ^^

Give him a guitar and girls will be all over him

:) Absolutely..although I don't know about the girls part.. don't want him to leave me too early! Maybe when he's 21. :D

Hello Miss Penny :)
I didn't know you had a son that is two. They are sooo cute at that age. :) Kids got some taste....lol I'm with Jeremi. When he gets older, he can brag about his great musical taste. Are you gonna buy him a guitar?

Naleena said:
Hello Miss Penny :)
I didn't know you had a son that is two. They are sooo cute at that age. :) Kids got some taste....lol I'm with Jeremi. When he gets older, he can brag about his great musical taste. Are you gonna buy him a guitar?

Yeah I'm a mommy, a very proud mommy at that, to a very cute little boy who is also a major handful, but I love him more than I could ever imagine loving anyone or anything, and him liking the Beatles just multiplied it by like a million. :) I would love it if he were to play guitar or some other instrument, but I will see if he's interested first. I don't wanna force it on him or anything.

Thank you all for listening to me brag about my pride and joy!

smile.png

Latest posts

Back