Anyone here play Battlefield 4?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More realistic how? I thought the new CoD was pretty good, though I've never played this Battlefield 4.

pandas123 said:
I'm really loving it! It's much more realistic than Call of Duty and there's so much action going on all the time.

9006 said:
More realistic how? I thought the new CoD was pretty good, though I've never played this Battlefield 4.

I believe its much more realistic because of the graphics and sounds. It's much more chaotic and players have more control over how the map will be played. Buildings can be destroyed & collapsed if you shoot multiple rockets at them, and basically everything else is destructible as well. You can't just "camp" behind a wall the whole time, someone else you could just throw a grenade or use a grenade launcher to tear down that wall. Also the recon class is pretty awesome (I love sniping), and there's no such thing as "quick scoping" like in call of duty. I still like CoD for zombies though!

Vicente Guedes said:
Played this a bit on my brother's PS4. Liked it. Never much cared for CoD multiplayer, though the single player always has it's moments.

I bet the graphics are amazing on the PS4 (i still use my ps3). Yeah i prefer battlefield multiplayer over cod multiplayer as well. Though zombies mode is pretty fun too.

Latest posts

Back