A Christmas tail involving Rudolph

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
It was Christmas eve eve, I was so excited when my package arrived. I had searched long and hard for just the right one and this was it; Rudolph was big and bold, full of reds and whites, it would be fantastic.

My hands so shaky trying to open the wrapping to get at my long awaited prize, finally ripping it open and lifting it from the wreckage it was everything I'd hoped for, so soft in my hands yet strong with color and cheer, I was so happy I couldn't wait to wear it. I finally had my Christmas jumper I had longed for for weeks!

Alas, it wasn't to be. As I tried to squeeze myself into my jumper dream my body muscles were bursting out of it, I soon realized there was a problem here. "This can't be happening!" I yelled as it suddenly dawned on me that it was far too small! How could this happen? Just a few days before Christmas, I had no time to rectify the problem! "NNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................." soon followed.

My dream of a perfect Christmas jumper was over, I will never forget...

(True Story)

Latest posts

Back