This Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorrowedHope

Reaction score
To quote a Red Hot Chili Pepper song "Under the Bridge" a part of the lyric I want to focus on is "Lonely as I am, together we cry".

It seems that there is a support network here, after all that's what we come here for right? I guess when we're feeling lonely which is often the cause of depression (I speak in terms of my own experience) sometimes just writing about it helps. I've found I don't post too much because I don't want to be seen as a "spammer" or whatnot. I just felt that I wanted to share that we all feel alone, but together we can keep each other company. I hope that makes sense. (The lyric reference comes from my admiration of music).

The take home message is as follows: Although this is the internet, friendships can form to help (even if temporarily) that lonely feeling. I know I smile when I get pm'd.

Thanks for reading everyone. I wish you a wonderful day/evening.
BH.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but that's why I'm here. If I felt that I could not gain a sense of community here among people who understand, I would try being lonely somewhere else. :D

BorrowedHope said:
The take home message is as follows: Although this is the internet, friendships can form to help (even if temporarily) that lonely feeling. I know I smile when I get pm'd.

I so know what you mean and I agree. :)

People here are more friendly because we know how it feels.
We may experience it different, but our level of empathy is, like, bigger!

Latest posts

Back