Test Your Reaction Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wm1btl.png

Huh...673ms is my best after 20 tries. I suck, lol! :)

And I have 30+ years of gaming under my belt, thought I might be a *little* better...:(

ringwood said:
Huh...673ms is my best after 20 tries. I suck, lol! :)

And I have 30+ years of gaming under my belt, thought I might be a *little* better...:(

Ouch. How do you fare in online gaming?

I don't play online gaming, we have slow internet here. I'm doing this with an Ipad though, wonder if that is affecting my reaction time compared to clicking a mouse. I should boot up my computer and see, just out of curiousity...But then maybe it'll be confirmation that I suck either way! ;)

Aha...Whew!! *wipes forehead in relief* I don't suck as bad as I thought - huge difference. Average of 226ms over 20 tries, best was 193ms. :)

zero said:
one try. 241.

Oi, silly, you're average counts, silly, try 5 times and get an average, you're so silly.

Silly.

9006 said:
zero said:
one try. 241.
Oi, silly, you're average counts, silly, try 5 times and get an average, you're so silly.
Silly.

227 ms. Average 217 (5 of 5). Is this alright now, sir?
reactiontime1_zps7b7708e3.jpg~original

Is this "silly" appreciation a crescendo thing? You only said it 4 times. Try a different repertoire. I got your idea anyway. Thanks.

I think you misunderstand my drollery there, nevermind.

*huffs*

9006 said:
I think you misunderstand my drollery there, nevermind.
*huffs*
Could be that I misunderstood and misinterpreted. It happens when I have bad days. That was one of the quite bad ones, when anything is possible. Peace!
67.gif

Posted by Shipster0958
- 01-03-2014 02:17 AMI got 264...is that good?
*shrugs* Who knows? I think it is good. Does it matter? To me it was a simple test with an informative result. That`s it.

Well, when you are a person that knocks things over 20 times a day... a 500ms reaction time versus a 200ms reaction time really does make a difference in whether you have to buy a new glass or not =p

EDIT: Then you have to factor in coordination and accuracy.

Latest posts

Back