Wish you all the best !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
Sometimes the life can be harsh. There are so many bad people out there doing the wrong things. But we can make our lives better by choosing to be better. Let's make those people regret for treating us poorly. Let's silence those mean people by achieving what we wanted. Let's make some huge successes in your in our lives THIS YEAR 2014. A new year has come ! Let's make our own happiness. Happiness is a choice and we can only make that happen SO Let's show the world what we've got. 2014 is going to different in many ways in the brighter way. 13 is unlucky bad number maybe that's why 2013 was the second most terrible year for me ( I don't know how you guys found 2013 ). Let's find our strength and the place where we belong. Our guardian angels feel our pain and emptiness. We are gonna find our true loyal friends this year. To make it happen our perspectives in our actions are imperative. We all have our own goals. Let's achieve the things we all wanted. Personally, I'm going to study very hard to get A's in my A-level exams and get into my dream university. I was a procrastinator in the last year. This year I'm will stop being like that and I will make sure my best to reach my goals. Good luck to all of you ! :hugs: :)

Aww you're sweet, thank you Bebeskii. Good luck to you for your A Levels and all the best wishes to you for 2014. *hugs* :)

YEAAAAHHH some INSPIRATION! .. im 26 and live 40 miles outside of a town of around 7,000.. but just recently met a young girl down the street with many of the same interests as i do. my only goal so far this year is to help each other motivate ourselves to be more creative with our arts; our music, our drawing, our photography.

that's what im gonna try this year. motivate others to motivate myself. :D

Paul Meranda said:
YEAAAAHHH some INSPIRATION! .. im 26 and live 40 miles outside of a town of around 7,000.. but just recently met a young girl down the street with many of the same interests as i do. my only goal so far this year is to help each other motivate ourselves to be more creative with our arts; our music, our drawing, our photography.

that's what im gonna try this year. motivate others to motivate myself. :D

I'm glad you have found that person in your life. Keep motivating people, bro

heh, i wouldnt take it that far yet. im not sure how comfortable either of us are with the 8 year age difference. but its always nice to find a friend with common interests. .. especially so close in proximity!

Paul Meranda said:
heh, i wouldnt take it that far yet. im not sure how comfortable either of us are with the 8 year age difference. but its always nice to find a friend with common interests. .. especially so close in proximity!

I prefer talking to older people cause i feel comfortable. I don't feel like being judged when talking to an adult.

interesting day. all good in general. kinda weird for both of us, how antisocial we both are, but it went pretty well. i think this girl and i have a lot to learn from each other.

Latest posts

Back