Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else a night owl?
Now that school is over (im on brake), i basically stay up all night for i have no reason to wake up early the next day! I usually just end up surfing the internet, play video games or watch a movie. Anyway, i wanted to know if there was others like me on here, since it can get pretty lonely/boring at night and some chatting definitely wouldn't hurt! Toungue
[Image: %C5%88.png]
I can have a rather late night on a Friday or Saturday. But usually work means I should sleep fairly early x] If you have Skype though, I'd be happy to have it Big Grin
i dont work and i fidget for 8 hours before i can fall asleep.. thanks for nothing, Valium.
Stop instead of running, look around! Don't fear to open your eyes wider.. You can choose your way on your own; full of joy. You can spread your wings and fly high, and be above. Notice the self, recognize yourself. Take care of your temple, and learn to live because the GOODNESS IS HIDDEN THERE!
Yeah I'm a night owl, it's very hard for me to fall asleep sometimes.
I'm definitely a night owl. I work the night shift and when I'm not doing that I'm up anyway. It does get pretty lonely so let me know if you're up for a chat sometime!
I used to be a big night owl, but I find the older I become, the less likely I am to stay up really late.
I used to be, and if I want I can slip back into the habit, but if I get up at 1 pm I get only three hours of light and I notice that I get really depressed, so I try to get up around 10, 11, so I can get half of a working day
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
I've always preferred the night even when I had to get up at 6 am for work, I wouldn't go to bed until 1 at the earliest. I used to work nights, so I found it easier if I take a couple hour naps through out the day instead of trying to get a full 8 hours of sleep at once I had plenty of day light to get things done. Never really tried to change my habits after that.
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again
Im down for it but dont know where to chat with people here on the forums.
I've been quite the night owl tonight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long night DirtyCloud 2 1,274 01-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Paul Meranda
  Looking for a late night chat buddy... dreamer8 7 3,802 03-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post: xrchz
  Night time duckierules7788 2 1,579 06-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Last Post: duckierules7788