ten minute phone call

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I almost said Yes, but I'm nervous about speaking English.

Can you do German? lol

You're welcome, and thank you too. You helped me in overcoming my fear this one time :D Kudos!

Have a terrific day, Mister :)

Lol You wouldn't even say once sentence the other day. So cheeky! :D

Batman55 said:
daughter of the moon said:
That's because you wouldn't go first! :D

How bout a 5 minute call while I drink a beer? :D

You kewl with that?

No, I don't talk to people that are drinking.

Maybe the next time you're having coffee or something. lol

ugh, it takes me 20 minutes to drink a beer... at LEAST.. daughter of the moon seems to be one to keep her temple clean. .. something we should all work at.

Paul Meranda said:
ugh, it takes me 20 minutes to drink a beer... at LEAST.. daughter of the moon seems to be one to keep her temple clean. .. something we should all work at.

Why, I've never had alcohol, never smoked or anything of the sort. It's the one thing about me that I'm genuinely proud of :)

as you should be. i was introduced to it at a slightly young age as a way to cope with stress, anxiety and depression. unfortunately, it worked.

heh, yeah we spoke briefly about that yesterday. .. i will work on it.. ive been staying away from the bad things for a couple months now. .. well, ive definitely slowed down gradually, currently to a complete halt. but have no plan to permenantely quit certain things.. but i will take your advice to heart.

Paul Meranda said:
heh, yeah we spoke briefly about that yesterday. .. i will work on it.. ive been staying away from the bad things for a couple months now. .. well, ive definitely slowed down gradually, currently to a complete halt. but have no plan to permenantely quit certain things.. but i will take your advice to heart.

That's all I can ask for :p
Bear with me, I'm always trying to recruit new people ;)

Latest posts

Back