What is the last book you bought?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ekmcgl.png

First one was the best. By the time you reach the 4th one, you're begging for it to end. I couldn't even bring myself to read the last two in the series. First three were good though.

EveWasFramed said:
First one was the best. By the time you reach the 4th one, you're begging for it to end. I couldn't even bring myself to read the last two in the series. First three were good though.

Don't spoil it for me....
t8s8.jpg

One of my favorites by Steinbeck- an old hardcover version of The Grapes of Wraith :)

WildernessWildChild said:
One of my favorites by Steinbeck- an old hardcover version of The Grapes of Wraith :)

That would be the ghost story he wrote?

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - someone is starting a book club close to where I live, so I have an opportunity to maybe make a few more friends ... fingers crossed :) it is in a few more weeks yet... have to read the book first!!

The Essential Spinoza: Ethics and Related Writings. Hasn't arrived yet but Hegel's Phenomenology of History arrived today so that is going to keep me busy.

Paraiyar said:
The Essential Spinoza: Ethics and Related Writings. Hasn't arrived yet but Hegel's Phenomenology of History arrived today so that is going to keep me busy.

Wow good luck with Hegel : s

Paraiyar said:

You've got some varied interests man. Very impressive. ;)

Latest posts

Back