What did you dream last night?

• Thread starter daughter of the moon
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

daughter of the moon

I actually dreamed of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest", the part near the beginning when they're on that island and being chased by the Natives.
I was Jack Sparrow. lol :D

I would have to log in first thing in the morning to tell you what i dreamed, since i mostly do not remember. :p

Coming soon. ^^

Can't quite recall but it involved writing a message in the mud using it to communicate with a former friend who was communicating back through the mud like we were on a computer. We were separated by a forest of trees. There was some other stuff too, like people living in the forest as a community or something. Weird stuff before that too, just don't really remember it all.

I kinda have a thing with having romantic dreams as of late (last year maybe?).
Mostly they are about some girl I dont know, a made up stranger I guess. But last time it was about one of my former short-term girlfrieds.

In a Turkey, in a bus, as we were sitting in the back of it, we were hugging, and knowing that the travel will take us half hour. It was about small details I´m unable to really describe in English, but it was nice.
No idea why it was about her though:D....I prefer those stranger girls:)

I don't remember, but I know it was weird.

I sometimes remember my dreams, but not always. I've time traveled, I've been at parties, I've been on a bus and explored the city, etc. Usually my dreams are more exciting than real life, which is why I love sleeping.

Two dreams I can vaguely remember. In one dream it seemed the world was going apocalyptic, flames were just going everywhere and I was trying to decide where my brother and I were going to run. Eventually I had realized that the end of the world was all in my head and the flames died out.

The other dream involved Sam and Dean from Supernatural and for some reason we were looking for these monster eggs that were buried in the ground. Seemed like the world had been attacked or overrun or something and something about these particular eggs could save it.

That's all I can remember.

I was killing baby buffalos and lions. I felt so sorry for those suffering little cute baby lions. I was crying and shooting arrows. This dream doesn't make a sense. I still could not forget a baby lion which got arrows in the neck and abdomen but still alive; bleeding and crawling.

Was running from a psychopathic murderer (once again), through this weird house, up and down several floors. Was running with two other people, a man and a woman, and the murderer kept getting up, no matter how many blows he received from us. Last thing before I woke up I grabbed a big pair of scissors and rammed it into his belly.... he still kept on moving.

my dream was a confusing jumble of images and scenes.. there didn't seem to be much of a plot.
all I know is.. there was a lot of nudity!

Well I can't recall all of it or how it started, but I was part of some covert operations team, our boss, 'Adam' was holed up in his bedroom for some reason, then when I got down to the kitchen another member of the team said something to another memebr (who was played by Derek Morgan from Ciminal Minds which I had watched earlier), who took this as the sign that he was about to be killed and grabbed an MP5 and ran off.

The other guy chased him and I followed a bit bemused just in time to see him disappear around a corner, with his dog in tow.

Anyway, I found myself at the StarGate command where a young girl was poking around. I said I would have to explain to her where we were as her dad owned the mine we were in (? I know - just go with it)

So I take her off to see the gate room, but a group of lions were released and I had to hold down a door to keep them out. The automated computer system was not being helpful.

Then I woke up.

Anyone else have this one? :D

Last night I dreamed I was late getting up and was going to see my mother. I knew I had to hurry up and get out of bed so I dressed in a hurry and flew out of the house. When I got there she noticed I had been in such a rush I had put my sweater on inside out, and we laughed and I put it on the right way. I made her a cup of tea and she was her old self, I hugged her, and then I got on with cleaning up her house.

That would involve sleeping....do hallucinations count?

Edward W said:
Well I can't recall all of it or how it started, but I was part of some covert operations team, our boss, 'Adam' was holed up in his bedroom for some reason, then when I got down to the kitchen another member of the team said something to another memebr (who was played by Derek Morgan from Ciminal Minds which I had watched earlier), who took this as the sign that he was about to be killed and grabbed an MP5 and ran off.

The other guy chased him and I followed a bit bemused just in time to see him disappear around a corner, with his dog in tow.

Anyway, I found myself at the StarGate command where a young girl was poking around. I said I would have to explain to her where we were as her dad owned the mine we were in (? I know - just go with it)

So I take her off to see the gate room, but a group of lions were released and I had to hold down a door to keep them out. The automated computer system was not being helpful.

Then I woke up.

Anyone else have this one? :D

Still sniffing petrol fumes Eddy?

For the first time in a while I had what I'm going to call a.... "sexy" dream. Not going to go into details though, lol.

In my dream was a tiny, speaking guinea pig. Said his (her?) name was Hannah. lol
I dreamed of a speaking cat once, too. I often dream of animals, mostly they're threatening, but rarely do they speak. I wonder what that means.

One thing I have noticed is that very often my dreams are set in older homes I lived in as a child, not usually where I live now.

Latest posts

Back