New Year...New Friends...New Way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeLove

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I’m new here and in no way trying to take members from this community. It’s just that many of you understand how challenging making new friends, can be especially after college. Well I launched an online social network called PlusWho to help women find strictly platonic, like-minded, new female friends in their local area, and then go offline to meet up one-on-one.

http://www.pluswho.com

Much of the expected awkwardness associated with making new friends, is eliminated by the fact that every member is there for the same reason. The rest is managed by a variety of features that make it easy to search member profiles, introduce yourself, start a conversation, chat online and even meet up offline, as soon as today.

At the press of a button, See If We Click™ lets you initiate communication without having to invest the time or energy to compose a message. The selected member receives an automated invitation to check out the sender’s profile and puts the ball in her court for those of you who are shy.

Let’s Go Today™ lets you make plans on a whim. Got last minute concert tickets? Want to try a new restaurant? Feel like hitting up Happy Hour after work? Just need to leave the house? Simply indicate the activity you’d like to do, or place you want to go THAT DAY and every member in your area is notified and can respond accordingly.

So whether your BFFs are busy, you never had a BFF, you’re just looking for a female with similar interests to hang out with, or someone in the same place as you geographically as well as personally, like a fellow bride-to-be, expectant mom or entrepreneur, I really hope you’ll check it out and of course, join.

I am the owner, as well as a member, and I too have been seeking great new friends. So I look forward to getting to know many of you better here, and hopefully at PlusWho. Thanks so much for allowing me to post my shameless plug as I’m working to spread the word. Life is too short to spend with people who you don’t genuinely enjoy or add value to your life, not to mention alone, if not by choice.

PS PlusWho is only open to US residents at the moment.

Latest posts

Back