Hello from canada!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianGuy

Reaction score
Hello everyone am a brand new member from Canada

i suffer from anxiety/panic depression and ADHD i used to self harm quite a fair amout but am past that, i have interests in metal fabrication/welding kayaking sailing and a fading love of reptiles , maybe looking for some online friends am some what of a "night owl" i do not have anything to do so am online all the time other then while am sleeping or happen to be dragged out of the house by family, just a little information about me and my hobbies :)

wondering if there's anyone young as me out here! (15) i dident see any age requirements so i hope my age is ok! looking forward to using this fourm thank you for allowing me to post here :) i hope none sees my age as a problem or somthing like such but i feel everyone here is very mature

thanks again!
ps sorry if my english is bad ive never been very good with my writing skills!

Welcome to the site. Yes your age is fine.

thanks hello! i forgot to add my name is bradley if anyone happened to be interested, how would one go about filling out there bio etc? cannot seem to find out how for the life of me! Edit found out how to use bio etc :)

Hi and welcome to the board im from sweden so your writing skills seems ok for me
and yes i have also being 15 so i do understand i also have ADHD but im 50 so its not a big deal anymore :shy:

Latest posts

Back