To hell with it all...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1000lifetimes

Reaction score
Self made man...everything I have I earned...by pressing forward because going back is not an option.

The one man show...never had any backup...and thus don't need or want it now.

You try your best...they just want more.

You march through hell for someone...and they don't see...now you gotta march back.

You try to spare these people from the struggles you endured...and they hate you for it.

You don't take anything for granted...even pain...because its better than feeling nothing...and meanwhile someone else has the world and they don't see it.

I'm done with these people..I had enough 10 years ago...if I'm on my own than so are you.

I'll gladly burn in hell with a smile for all eternity...as long as this world and all its bullshit comes with me.

Booze is starting to wear off and I gotta be at work in a few...cheers to a world that's not worth the effort.

1000lifetimes said:
Self made man...everything I have I earned...by pressing forward because going back is not an option.

The one man show...never had any backup...and thus don't need or want it now.

You try your best...they just want more.

You march through hell for someone...and they don't see...now you gotta march back.

You try to spare these people from the struggles you endured...and they hate you for it.

You don't take anything for granted...even pain...because its better than feeling nothing...and meanwhile someone else has the world and they don't see it.

I'm done with these people..I had enough 10 years ago...if I'm on my own than so are you.

I'll gladly burn in hell with a smile for all eternity...as long as this world and all its bullshit comes with me.

Booze is starting to wear off and I gotta be at work in a few...cheers to a world that's not worth the effort.

Dedicated to you, mate.

[video=youtube]

*hugs* You'll definitely be happier without users in your life. It happens to all of us.

Thanks again.

Sorry for the drunken post. Work is getting to me, it's a terrible feeling. I'm an awkward dude and I think my reclusiveness is rubbing ppl the wrong way. I'm not sure how to deal with it.

It's been seriously work, gym, sleep and repeat for the last week and a half (great way to start the year right?). At least I'm getting to the gym tho.

No time for anything else in your schedule? Sometimes doing something different might help a little.

Take care of yourself. Do not let others damage you. it's not worth it as you said. At least you can learn from your mistakes. *hug*

1000lifetimes said:

I think about that all the time.

How much have you been sleeping?

Indifferent said:
1000lifetimes said:

I don't sleep much...maybe 3 hours a night...it's not healthy I know. But it's when you're all alone with your head on a pillow that scary thoughts start running through your head.

Thanks again Everyone for the replies, kind words and thoughts.

^Try to relax more. I realised that when I used to have 3-hour sleep nights, life felt so depressing, much more than it is now for me. I've learned to relax and try to get at least 5 hours of sleep and my mind has improved. It's a cycle you get stuck in. Maybe if you try to relax, get more sleep, those scary thoughts will not come so often and maybe eventually not come at all?

1000lifetimes said:
Indifferent said:
1000lifetimes said:

I don't sleep much...maybe 3 hours a night...it's not healthy I know. But it's when you're all alone with your head on a pillow that scary thoughts start running through your head.

Thanks again Everyone for the replies, kind words and thoughts.

Nights are really the worst from my personal experience. Get some sun it'll help.

Latest posts

Back