a goodbye letter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlonely

Reaction score
dear XXX,
its been almost a year now since we were last together as a couple. we've both claimed to be friends at times but we never really talk or anything. im writing this to you because there are so many things i still wish i could say to you. when we first met it was like we had already known each other for so long, like best friends. whenever i was sad you would hug me and wipe my tears away. i still get butterflies thinking about you sometimes. the way you used to smile like you were proud to be my girl. we talked about lasting forever, daydreams of spending the night on the beach under the stars, kids running around in our house. you were my first love and always will be. theres something about you that will not let me forget about you. you made me feel like a had a purpose, and im never going to forget you, no matter what.

not the whole letter because the real thing is kinda personal, but you get the point.

Latest posts

Back