Today is my birthday and I feel alone ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spy

Reaction score
Hi today is my birthday and I feel alone. I will go to a party tomorrow night with my family. But today, only a female friend sent me an happy birthday email. My best friend with which I am since the last 38 years have not called or email me. Nothing. He never remembers date. Every year I call him for his birthday but he always forget about mine.

I need to make more friends!

Happy birthday Spy!

Maybe your friend is still gonna call even if to say happy belated birthday. U can also call him and tell him the obvious-maybe he's forgotten or just doesn't take birthdays seriously in general. I personally get upset if people I care for forget my birthday so I make it a point to call them-one friend of mine also does the same with me as I'm guilty of the same thing at times.

Happy Birthday, Spy!
party.gif

happy_birthday_spy____by_fireycheetah-d5lq5qz.jpg

Happy birthday Spy

11uzr7o.jpg

My God, you have made this cake just for me? Thank you very much ;)

Happy birthday, Spy. I hope that the coming twelve months are good ones for you and that, by your next birthday, you have a cirlce of new friends. Is it ok if I buy myself a little birthday cake tomorrow and think of you while I eat it? :)

Thanks Tiina63. Yes it's ok if you buy and eat that cake :)

lonelyfairy said:
Happy Birthday! You're not alone, we're here! :)

Oops, I didn't see your post lonelyfairy. Thanks for the wish :)

Thank you Marios. One one female friend wished me happy birthday yesterday. And I met this girl only three times. No news at all from all my other friends.

Happy birthday! I know it can be tough when people forget your birthday, but we're here to wish you well. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back