Why would anyone love you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkest Seraphim

Reaction score
Why would anyone love you?

What could you possibly have to offer anyone?

Why do you deserve to be happy?

Who would want to be a part of your life?

How will you ever get out of your misery?

Why are you even still alive?...

.. because, I would make a great father.

Because I have compassion in my heart where a lot of others dont.

Because I am not pathetic.

I have my own mind and my own values. I am my own person and i am not fake.

I have my own little world and it is good enough to share with others.

I am shy and there is nothing wrong with it.

Because i can learn to be a better me if only the world would open up a little then i would open up too.

Because i am interesting even if you think i am not.

Because even tho i am sad i want you to be happy.

Because i look after others before i look after myself.

Because there is nothing wrong with me at all.

If you close your eyes long enough you can see yourself in the distance comming closer and closer... and after a while you come so close that you cant see anything anymore but the truth. The truth can scare some people sometimes but its something that we have to overcome, because its the fear of the truth that leaves the questions without answers.

I like this thread too. I think it's something that everyone should do on a regular basis, list all their GOOD points and remember that they are a worthy human being, even if they don't feel it at that moment.

Yeah, I think this is a great thread too. It's important to remember that no one is completely good or completely bad- we're all a mixture. Sometimes it's harder for people to see the good, and that makes us feel likely there's only bad. But if we concentrate on liking ourselves and our good qualities, I think other people will do the same. Hopefully.

I agree good thread. I was wondering as I was reading if you would answer the questions and if so how. :) Glad to see some positivity.

Why would anyone love you? ---cos am a nice friendly and caring guy that can have a laugh---

What could you possibly have to offer anyone? ---companionship, friendly guy to talk to and spend time with---

Why do you deserve to be happy? ---Every one deserves to be happy myself included. But I deserve to be happy cos I am a nice guy that has never intentionally coursed any one any harm---

Who would want to be a part of your life? ---Any one that appreciates what a good friend is or BF---

How will you ever get out of your misery? --- By remaining positive. I am already 80% there which I would say is probably 40% moor then most ppl :)

Why are you even still alive?... ---Because in spite of all the crap that was and is put in my way I still have a real thirst for life.---

no-one anywhere will ever love me. i'm a freak and the only thing i'm good at is making other people miserable. anything remotely nice would be totally wasted on me.

sorry for ruining your thread.

ppl, helen & Incognita your not freaks and no one has ruined the thread. That's Skorian's job :p

In to days world what is normal? Its cos where all different in some way that makes the world an interesting place. OK when where feeling down it seams moor like a horrible place then an interesting place. Non of you come across as freaks.

Think positive about stuff for long enough and a lot of the time things start to feel better.

helen said:
no-one anywhere will ever love me. i'm a freak and the only thing i'm good at is making other people miserable. anything remotely nice would be totally wasted on me.

I think you are quite wrong!

Bluey said:
ppl, helen & Incognita your not freaks and no one has ruined the thread. :p

I'd have to agree. From what I've seen helen and incognita are very kind, considerate people. You two couldn't be freaks if you tried.

As to the original question of this thread:

I know I could make someone happy and I would do whatever it takes to make sure that they were...but I can't force anyone to see it and I can't prove it until someone gives me that chance. Until then it's all just words.

aw thats so sweet...

I do have a unique ability to freaken hurt ppl some how .I don't mean it.. ..but then im like ,oh f*** what have i done...

It makes me sad everytime I think about this particular person that I hurt and loved so much at the same time....im so sorry still
I am a retarted freak.

Skorian thread messer uper..i like that

The only time I find people loving me is appreciating me for what I do.
For example...
Listening to them speak and sharing similar experiences,
doing some thing well in the audience of some thing enthusiasts

Latest posts

Back