todays photo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certainly have a genuine style of taking photos.
You know... I know two people in my life who enjoy photography.

The first is George Tellis, the brother of my brother's wife. He has a deep passion for it. It started as a hobby and it ended up making him well-known. It actually is his job right now.

You can see the professionalism in his work. From the angles to the editing and so on. But it strikes me as too professional and made for magazines e.t.c.

The other one is a man who leads a lonely life. He just does it for a hobby. He seldomly goes to photography seminars. The natural flow can clearly be seen in his pictures. They may not be perfect but they are natural. Everything is real and unedited, just like it should have always been.

You possess "camera dexterity" and a "director's eye".
Nicely done.

P.S: Search for George Tellis and see for yourself.

Marios said:

The first is George Tellis, the brother of my brother's wife. He has a deep passion for it. It started as a hobby and it ended up making him well-known. It actually is his job right now.

You can see the professionalism in his work. From the angles to the editing and so on. But it strikes me as too professional and made for magazines e.t.c.

The other one is a man who leads a lonely life. He just does it for a hobby. He seldomly goes to photography seminars. The natural flow can clearly be seen in his pictures. They may not be perfect but they are natural. Everything is real and unedited, just like it should have always been.

Nicely done.

Thanks for your kind words.
I only bought a camera for the first time on May 29th 2012. It was my birthday so I thought I would treat myself. I do enjoy it. I have no interest in the technical side of it, exposure time or whatever. I sometimes put my photo's thru a autocorrect but that's it. I know what you mean about photo's that are too altered.

I don't have any desire to make money out of my photo's, I don't think it's realistic to be honest.

I am hoping to go to some more interesting places soon. Hard to find the time with work.

Triple Bogey said:
I only bought a camera for the first time on May 29th 2012. It was my birthday so I thought I would treat myself. I do enjoy it. I have no interest in the technical side of it, exposure time or whatever. I sometimes put my photo's thru a autocorrect but that's it. I know what you mean about photo's that are too altered.

I don't have any desire to make money out of my photo's, I don't think it's realistic to be honest.

I am hoping to go to some more interesting places soon. Hard to find the time with work.

I wish you good luck mate, and please, do not forget to share :cool:.

Marios said:
Triple Bogey said:

thanks. I post my best ones on here and facebook. Enough people have made comments saying they like them on both sites, so I will continue. My next week off work is in 4 weeks. Hoping to go to Blackpool which should be great fun ! :)

Marios said:

Nicely done.

I had a look at George Tellis's work. I like them, they are good. I don't want to sound arrogant but I prefer mine. I hate showing off but some of mine, when I look at them, I think they are amazing. So unusual and different.

Marios said:
Triple Bogey said:

this is a link to my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/546627408761144/

Latest posts

Back