Whatsapp

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

Not technically a computer, but i could try anyway.

Last friday or saturday, probably with the turning of the new month, whatsapp required an update. That's the first time that happened since i have this phone, which is about 7 months now.

Anyway, upgrading won't do, since it can't connect. My phone never really could browse sites either, and i never really tried to fix that because i didn't see the use of it.

Far as i know, whatsapp goes through internet as well, and that worked perfectly fine. I have internet enabled in my country.

Anyone any suggestions on what to do?

ensure internet connection. send automatic connection and phone settings via web to your phone. try again whatsapp update. if failed, uninstall, clean cache, reinstall. check antivirus settings (if your phone has an antivirus).
Not long ago whatsapp was hacked, but issues were solved.
Good luck!

I had a couple of problems with Whatsapp on my old phone where I could no longer browse my contacts, so I didn't re-install it on my new phone.

I guess that doesn't help actually. Hmmmm.

If internet connection is not working, try going back to the service provider and ensure it is setup and available.

Let me squeeze in here and - Rosebolt, I hope you don't mind me bringing out this little fact....

The way I understood it from talking to Rosebolt about this is that one of the problems is that when he goes to the app store on his phone, Whatsapp doesn't even show up anymore..... I find that very odd.

Latest posts

Back