i want an old woman to be my partner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darken rahl

Reaction score
im a 31y/o filipino guy and im not happy with marriage no more, i wanted to runaway and be with an old woman to be my partner and hve a happy life..i dont love my wife no more because of her bad attitude..i always adore older women 40-55 yrs old to be my partner in life, i know its sounds crazy but i always imagine having a love making with an older women...i wanted to be happy again and i know for having an old women to have a relationship with will makes me happy and comfortable..anyone interested to be my friends or maybe more? hit me up and lets start knowing ech other..hope to hear from you soon...im so darn lonely right now

if you keep calling 40-55 years old women "old", I doubt that you will find one to keep you company.
Also, this forum is mostly younger folks

yeah im 27 and when i was in my early 20's i had a fiance who was between 45-55 trust me thats not 'old' however ive noticed some young people act and feel like theyre too old and worn out and i see other older folk looking more spry and enjoying life more than the younger folk i see, just an observation but yeah my fiancee was an amazing woman and i like people who have lived a bit and taken and gotten stronger from hard knocks those are the people i get on best with so im the same i like mature ladies but i agree dont call them 'old' or you wont get anywhere lol

matured to perfection is my perspective :)

Same here I like mature women when it comes to relationships. Maturity does not necessarily come with age, it depends on the person and so age is just a number in my eyes. A woman with a mature personality who is honest, communicative, lets their feelings and thoughts be known and knows what she wants is very attractive to me.

Agrees with Peaches. Even being called "older" doesn't bother me. But being called "old" bugs me a little. :p

Being one of those old women that you describe (I prefer being called grumpy old woman :D ), I can say for sure I'm much happier and a much better person than I was in my 20s. Just don't go too old or the generation gap may be too big.

-Teresa

Also, you say you're married -I know divorce isn't allowed in the Philippines but I recommend you work on your marital problems or at least seek an annulment before looking for another woman.
This is a good forum for lonely people so maybe you'll at least find some solace here.

-Teresa

yeah couples counseling may help you, im desperately alone, a BIG piece of advice; value anyone who already loves you and already there...read online for tips on spicing up your marriage there are thousands of such websites, what can it hurt? i bet your wife would love an oil back/body massage and would likely respond *ahem* very positively with both of your pleasure in mind ;)

something surprisingly romantic like that can refresh your relationship sometimes, candles, nice music etc

Latest posts

Back