is this a waste of time . will folk talk to me ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, welcome to the site. How can we help you? What do you need? Can you tell us more about you?

Veragrace said:
Good. Thats all i need. Feeling very unloved

I just joined a few days ago myself have found this has helped me loads. Have a look in forum and come and tell us your story.In.my opinion people on here are kind

You will get out of this forum exactly what you want to get out of it. If you want to confirm that people suck, you will find those to agree. If you want to find sympathy - it's there for the taking. If you want to find your niche amongst the misogynists - go for it.

It's your world! Seize it.... :)

Thanks. For your replies. I am feeling so low at the mo. Just knowing that folk are out there make me feel a bit better.

Hey Veragrace, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll be able to find some people you can connect with and talk to here.

Nope, not a waste of time, there are some genuinely great people here. I've come back after being away for awhile and I'm pretty happy to find folks who's thoughts I really appreciated reading/hearing.

BTW, I can't help you but I'm pretty sure I can get a grin. Maybe a chuckle. Definitely a roll of the eyes. Maybe even a face palm with a head shake.

Latest posts

Back