I would put forward is that you as a parents of a child should understand it is a

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilhemina

Reaction score
Quite often, what is construed as trouble in *removed* is simply a lack of enthusiasm on the child's part. We all want to get our children out of expensive diapers as quickly as possible. Training is simplified when children have the predictable toileting patterns.

Wilhemina said:
Quite often, what is construed as trouble in *removed* is simply a lack of enthusiasm on the child's part. We all want to get our children out of expensive diapers as quickly as possible. Training is simplified when children have the predictable toileting patterns.

What?

It was? I couldn't even work that out from the original message. I did think it was strange that someone seemed to sign up solely to tell everyone that they don't know how to potty train their kids. You'd think they'd have at least remembered to add a link...

hmm, this mystery deserves a bit of speculation!
maybe a word game can be made out of it like "fill in the blank"

Quite often, what is construed as trouble in *the middle east* is simply a lack of enthusiasm on the child's part.

Quite often, what is construed as trouble in *attention span* is simply a lack of enthusiasm on the child's part.

Quite often, what is construed as trouble in *the bed room* is simply a lack of enthusiasm on the child's part.

ok, that last one was far from politically correct.. but it was to obvious to resist.

Latest posts

Back