A thank you to all those living, "A Lonely Life".

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
I think what is great about the internet and this forum in particular, is that some times it grants us the ability to truly express ourselves in a way we can't, anywhere else in our lives.

Different ages in life bring different challenges. Different genders and gender identities bring different challenges. Different jobs or lack thereof and social status bring different challenges. Different ailments bring different challenges. Different successes bring different challenges. Different ethnic/racial/cultural backgrounds bring different challenges. Different geographical locations, genetics, morals, beliefs, and physical spaces we occupy at any given moment bring different challenges.

I am no less guilty than anyone else at making comparisons, being ignorant of some one else's struggles, pain, and or suffering, dealing with my emotions/thoughts in a way that may have hurt some one in ways I did not intend. Or perhaps I've said things and hurt some one, and haven't even realized yet, how much I'd want to take back what I've said if I could.

I think we all share this struggle in being human, in being a creature of the earth, and sharing it with so many others.

I don't want this to be too long, but I would just like to share with everyone, that this is a special place for all of us who feel alone, to come together. We may struggle with life in different ways. We may have different answers, opinions, advice, ways of listening, or things we take away from posts we read or respond to. We all suffer, at different times in our lives, at different frequencies, and degrees of severity. However, a little kindness, can really make all the difference. It may just be a few words you'll never know some one has read.

In our modern times, places like this may be a bit ephemeral or transient, but if you look at life as a whole, isn't the whole thing rather short?

I'm not much of a thread starter, but I personally wanted to share these sentiments and bestow a past, present, and future thank you for your kindness, to all of those living, 'A Lonely Life'. You have touched my heart...

Latest posts

Back