Add to the story!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandas123

Reaction score
It's simple, someone adds something from the previous post! You don't have to copy and paste the previous post, just type in your own. Try to keep it at least 1 to 2 sentences long and make it weird/fun. I'll start!

One day Johnny and his friend decided to go to the top of the mountain...

One day Johnny and his friend decided to go to the top of the mountain. "You can totally see Sarah's room from there" said Johnny sheepishly as he finished packing his backpack.

"You're not hogging the scope this time *****!" Steve says to Johnny as he slings his telescope laden pack. Steve hops on his bike and takes off up the street.

"Steve, why must you call me such names!" Johnny cries, and dashes off into the woods. He runs a ways, then bumps into something hairy.

'Ouch gerroff me you dick' the hairy apparition cries. 'Wait - I recognise that voice, it's Sarah! What on earth has happened to her' thinks Johnny.

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a naked she werewolf before?" asks Sarah. She wrestles Johnny to ground and quickly strips him of his clothes and puts them on herself.

Blue Bob said:
"What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a naked she werewolf before?" asks Sarah. She wrestles Johnny to ground and quickly strips him of his clothes and puts them on herself.

I totally thought that said "naked woman" xD

'Be grateful I am leaving you the underpants' Sarah snarled. 'Now I am going to give you two choices..'

“...either come with me up to lover’s lookout so we can watch the full moon rise together, or let me post pics on facebook of you posing in a bikini. If you dare rufuse...” she raises her chin and lets out a piercing howl towards the sky.

Johnny stared at the woman in front of him, resplendent in his tight leather pants and muscle shirt. But he had always fancied trying on a bikini -what to do?

He marvels at how she consistently catches him off guard. Last week it was Miley on a ball and chain and now this....goddess of the forest! Smiling, he looks her dead in the eye and says “I refuse.”

She moved towards him, growing softly in the back of her throat. The smell of leather, sweat and magnolia soap tickled his nostrils.

As she devoured him, he relaxed thinking anyone who happened by would run off with all the growling and howling she was doing, yet he was a little concerned that an animal control officer might show up.

Although what Sarah might do with a cattle prod and a dog catcher might at least be interesting to watch, if not listen to. Suddenly she pricked her ears up and snuffed the air, 'Quiet' she said 'l smell ...

..‘sniff’...‘sniff’...“aqua velva!”, “Look!, over there”, she points “In that tree! It’s Steve. Are those binoculars?”

As she devoured him, he relaxed thinking anyone who happened by would run off with all the growling and howling she was doing, yet he was a little concerned that an animal control officer might show up. Although what Sarah might do with a cattle prod and a dog catcher might at least be interesting to watch, if not listen to. Suddenly she pricked her ears up and snuffed the air, 'Quiet' she said 'l smell ...

..‘sniff’...‘sniff’...“aqua velva!”, “Look!, over there”, she points “In that tree! It’s Steve. Are those binoculars?”

"What is he doing?" she asked

Johnny looks over and says “Well, it looks like he’s playing with his telescope.”

Latest posts

Back