Random photos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tulip23

3004ina.jpg
[/img]

2rer04w.jpg
[/img]

2py8hhd.jpg
[/img]

That bridge looks scary, it's a big rusty looking metal structure. Nice picture but I'd rather go across the other bridge in the second picture. LOL

That snowman gets a plus for holding a can of Coca Cola. Is that a garbage bag for a scarf?

Thanks,
The rail bridge is fine.It's been standing for over 100 years and they paint it that colour, looks amazing when lit up. The second bridge I drive over every day to work. Now that is scary when I have to drive over on a stormy days and loads of then to date.

Yeah it is.

Great pics of the Forth Bridge, S. And I loved the snowman. Did you make him or was he a 'found' picture?

Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Thanks.

I am lucky to live close by so see it everyday

what's the bridge called ?
It looks familiar.

It's the forth rail bridge

jaguarundi said:
Great pics of the Forth Bridge, S. And I loved the snowman. Did you make him or was he a 'found' picture?

My sister sent me pic of snowman.The students who live in her street made him.He created quite a stir in her street.

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Thanks.

I am lucky to live close by so see it everyday

what's the bridge called ?
It looks familiar.

It's the forth rail bridge

jaguarundi said:

My sister sent me pic of snowman.The students who live in her street made him.He created quite a stir in her street.

Looks a lovely place to visit !

pandas123 said:
Reminds me of the Golden Gate Bridge. Been there plenty of times, its really nice. Nice pictures too by the way!

Thanks. Lucky you would love to see that.

panfruit said:
That bridge is amazing! I would like to explore it thoroughly.

Thanks..They are going to be building a glass viewing platform at top and also they are going to let you walk up the spans from next year.Will be amazing.:)

Great photos. :x Awesome bridge. Lol, the snowman made me laugh.

Latest posts

Back