Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do YOU have to offer?
I've seen a number of threads here on the forum over the years, asking what everyone looks for in a potential mate. I thought we'd try something a little different this time and instead of asking what you're looking for, we'll ask the question of "what do you have to offer?"

Please, no one answer "nothing."

Go!

ADVERTISEMENTS
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(02-25-2014, 01:23 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: I've seen a number of threads here on the forum over the years, asking what everyone looks for in a potential mate. I thought we'd try something a little different this time and instead of asking what you're looking for, we'll ask the question of "what do you have to offer?"

Go!

Nothing Smile

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Loyalty, honesty, kindness, interesting conversation - Are they even important ?
(02-25-2014, 01:51 AM)Triple Bogey Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 01:23 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: I've seen a number of threads here on the forum over the years, asking what everyone looks for in a potential mate. I thought we'd try something a little different this time and instead of asking what you're looking for, we'll ask the question of "what do you have to offer?"

Go!

Nothing Smile

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Loyalty, honesty, kindness, interesting conversation - Are they even important ?

Absolutely they are!!!! Smile

ADVERTISEMENTS
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Insanity. I can offer complete and utter insanity. Big Grin
It varries between stares and hugs.
I offer stories Big Grin
My modesty stops me from answering things like this, but it isn't nothing at least!
dude... I just can't think of anything but "loyalty" or "financial security"... not even kidding... It's hilarious how good you got me here! Shy
mother tongue: Portuguese
I think I can tell a good story , too !

(02-25-2014, 01:54 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 01:51 AM)Triple Bogey Wrote:

Go!

Nothing Smile

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Absolutely they are!!!! Smile

good ! Smile
(02-25-2014, 04:41 AM)Triple Bogey Wrote: I think I can tell a good story , too !

Yeah, but my stories are better Toungue

If they weren't... I'd have nothing to offer! :O