Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do YOU have to offer?
(03-12-2014, 04:13 AM)jaguarundi Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:12 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:00 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 03:14 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 01:44 PM)Peaches Wrote: did I post already? I don't think so

what can I offer? healthy lifestyle, healthy emotional environment (most of the time, at least), loyalty, support, mostly balance, daily entertainment, open to new adventures, trips, etc, secret European "skills", a stubborn wish for open communication, spiritual experiences, VERY cuddly.
There are a couple of major downsides to all this, unfortunately.

Yeah, the downside is YOU live in Europe....all the really awesome ones live too far away Wink

That means it's not us - it's YOU. :p

Yeah, you're on that list of to far away as well....didn't you know the Rockies in B.C. are the centre of the universe and EVERYTHING revolves around here?

**thinks - only after too much BEER ..**

I might have one or two tonite in your honour daft lass.
(03-12-2014, 04:15 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:00 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 03:14 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: Yeah, the downside is YOU live in Europe....all the really awesome ones live too far away Wink

That means it's not us - it's YOU. :p

Yeah, you're on that list of to far away as well....didn't you know the Rockies in B.C. are the centre of the universe and EVERYTHING revolves around here?

Well I will clink metaphorical glasses over the hours, as I am about to make my lonely birthday dinner (fresh pasta with shrimp and scallop sauce with garlic, dill and cream. . . yummety yum yum) and partake of a chilled bottle of Chablis to go with it. Bottoms Up...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 11c5jja.jpg]
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything". - George Bernard Shaw
I make a good cup of tea and I'm good at the odd impersonation... I know what you're thinking, I'm not sure how the ladies resist me either
(03-12-2014, 04:19 AM)jaguarundi Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:00 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: That means it's not us - it's YOU. :p

Well I will clink metaphorical glasses over the hours, as I am about to make my lonely birthday dinner (fresh pasta with shrimp and scallop sauce with garlic, dill and cream. . . yummety yum yum) and partake of a chilled bottle of Chablis to go with it. Bottoms Up...

Glasses??? I was thinking more along the lines of sipping from your belly-button Darling Wink
(03-12-2014, 04:52 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:12 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: Yeah, you're on that list of to far away as well....didn't you know the Rockies in B.C. are the centre of the universe and EVERYTHING revolves around here?

Glasses??? I was thinking more along the lines of sipping from your belly-button Darling Wink

Oh, how lovely!!
**thinks - fuckit, better start cleaning the fluff out...**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 11c5jja.jpg]
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything". - George Bernard Shaw
(03-12-2014, 05:42 AM)jaguarundi Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:52 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:13 AM)jaguarundi Wrote: **thinks - only after too much BEER ..**

Oh, how lovely!!
**thinks - fuckit, better start cleaning the fluff out...**

LMAO

what can I offer? healthy lifestyle, healthy emotional environment (most of the time, at least), loyalty, support, mostly balance, daily entertainment, open to new adventures, trips, etc, secret European "skills", a stubborn wish for open communication, spiritual experiences, VERY cuddly.

Yeah, the downside is YOU live in Europe....all the really awesome ones live too far away Wink

Big Grin you should all move to Europe
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
(03-12-2014, 08:50 AM)Peaches Wrote:

I want to visit but this is home for me. One of the things I've got wrote in a 'Living List' journal I've got going under my Walk the Earth section is to spend a couple of months in Europe. I won't necessarily be walking (plan on picking up a motorcycle to get around) but I will be living simply and without too much fixed agenda.
(03-12-2014, 08:50 AM)Peaches Wrote:

I've thought about it, Peaches. Have heard that women in most European countries are often not quite as materialistic as American women. As I'm not dirt poor but have no interest in living like Trump, nor the means for it, I find that appealing. The only things that make me hesitate are the language barrier (I took Spanish for two years in high school & was lousy at it), & the fact that western Europe particularly is in irrevocable decline. OTOH, so is the U.S.! Also we have worse crime problems in our cities.
illegitimus non carborundum
Let's see
1) I'm studying to be an engineer and aspire to eventually get a Ph.D so that means financial stability
2) I'm good at analyzing problems of various sorts from diverse viewpoints and an analytical perspective be they social or ethical. (Guess that's why I study engineering)
3) As an active road cyclist, I have a heightened sex drive (studies say)
4) I'm good with technology
5) I read the news so I'm well informed
6) I deeply value family and tradition so I'm also loyal and dedicated
7) I'm a good listener
8) I don't drink or do drugs

Thing I wish I could offer
1) A genius mind
2) Good looks
3) Love making skills
4) Dating skills
5) Romance skills
6) Intimacy skills
7) Negotiation skills
8) Being able to tell good jokes
9) Someone that a potential wife or girlfriend could proudly introduce to friends
10) Wealth
11) Being a fun person to be around (I'm incredibly boring)
12) Making life interesting

I'd say I'm quite a catc... BUAHAHAHA

I had to laugh.