What do YOU have to offer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
I've seen a number of threads here on the forum over the years, asking what everyone looks for in a potential mate. I thought we'd try something a little different this time and instead of asking what you're looking for, we'll ask the question of "what do you have to offer?"

Please, no one answer "nothing."

Go!

EveWasFramed said:
I've seen a number of threads here on the forum over the years, asking what everyone looks for in a potential mate. I thought we'd try something a little different this time and instead of asking what you're looking for, we'll ask the question of "what do you have to offer?"

Go!

Nothing :)

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Loyalty, honesty, kindness, interesting conversation - Are they even important ?

Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:

Go!

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Loyalty, honesty, kindness, interesting conversation - Are they even important ?

Absolutely they are!!!! :)

My modesty stops me from answering things like this, but it isn't nothing at least!

dude... I just can't think of anything but "loyalty" or "financial security"... not even kidding... It's hilarious how good you got me here! :shy:

I think I can tell a good story , too !

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:

Go!

No only kidding !

Erm god knows !

Absolutely they are!!!! :)

good ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
I think I can tell a good story , too !

Yeah, but my stories are better :p

If they weren't... I'd have nothing to offer! :O

C'mon you guys - dig deep. :p
This thread was aimed at getting us to do a bit of self-reflection - not so much for list making.
So nothing is too inconsequential!!

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
This thread was aimed at getting us to do a bit of self-reflection - not so much for list making.

So you're saying I can't offer insanity? :p

:cool: You can offer that, plus anything else you might care to offer. LOL!

EveWasFramed said:

I happen to like myself very much !
so it's all a mystery to me why I fail so much with women.

Latest posts

Back