What do YOU have to offer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
Fried chicken ....

Will you marry me, Nilla? I want a harem....you, callie, jag, zero, Lady F...so many wonderful ladies here I'd want in said harem. (goo)

Nilla's backkk! :D

And Eve <3

TheRealCallie said:
LOL, I throw things at them. I'm getting pretty good at it, too :p

Lol this reminds me of one time when I saw some weird creepy crawlie running around on my living room floor.. looked like a roach.. and then came in its friend from somewhere!

I grabbed a broom and mustered up courage to kinda hit em (sorry roaches :( ) but I ended up wrecking the broom instead cos I went crazy in trying to hit them...... and I didn't even hit them. Meh, I suck.

I don't like to praise myself at all, but.. I can try. :shy: I think that I am kind, loyal, honest, trustworthy, little silly and loving deep conversations. :)

A lot, actually.

I am:

-healthy, and interested in maintaining and improving my health
-sane
-trustworthy
-honest
-good-looking, when I put in the effort
-clean in terms of both my body and my living space
-a good listener
-a good friend
-creative/imaginative, if not technically artistic but I have the desire to learn
-smart
-energetic
-well-read and interested in reading
-conversational
-curious
-romantic and adventurous (or at least I would be, were I not handicapped by money)
-a man in body but a kid at heart
-good-natured (though never a pushover)

I admit fault when it comes to money and sometimes I get frustrated easily, but the better I do at something, the less angry I am. So my faults could easily be solved.

Okay, I'll try and do this at least reasonably seriously.

Good physical and mental health.
Smart (or at least I'd like to think so)
Problem solver - You can face me with most problems across a pretty diverse set of topics and I'll find a solution. (I'm aware this can put some ladies off.)
Loyal (potentially to a fault. My loyalty can cause me to override my morality to a certain degree.)
Strong interest in literature (if you like that kind of thing)
Listens well (also able to help discuss internal conflict and come to a logical conclusion based upon your own assumptions and priorities)
Finds good personal hygiene to be important.
Always looks to compromise during disagreements. (conversely, therefore hates it if you try to browbeat him into submission.)
Calm in most crises.
Supportive towards others' goals.
Funny (at least drunken people think so. Failing that, I'll laugh at my own jokes. That's normal right? I mean, if I didn't laugh at them, nobody would?)
Constantly trying to explore new things and experience more of the world. (except certain things. e.g. suicide, incest, skydiving/bungee jumping. Those I have no interest in exploring.)
Pragmatic/realistic
Loves comedy/laughing. (Will purchase tickets to go see live comedy all the time.)

^
^
:D Seriously boys - the longer the list, the more it sounds like you are trying to convince ---- yourselves..... :D

try and condense it a bit. Like the soup?

(or is it a 'measure your willy contest?' Because trust me on this - I can piss higher up the wall than most of you guys, and I haven't even GOT one):p

jaguarundi said:
:D Seriously boys - the longer the list, the more it sounds like you are trying to convince ---- yourselves..... :D
I thought that was the whole point of this? To remind us all that we've got plenty to offer and try to avoid the depression-fuelled "I've got nothing to offer, that's why I'm single." thought process. I can't be bothered to check back through the thread, but I'm pretty sure Eve had a go at everyone for not putting enough things on their lists. Telling us all words to the effect of "you've got more to offer than that!"

Besides, I did a short list already, so hush. No stories for you. :p

jaguarundi said:
(or is it a 'measure your willy contest?' Because trust me on this - I can piss higher up the wall than most of you guys, and I haven't even GOT one):p
Feedback on your list: Perhaps try offering a little more than just mixed metaphors? (And to think us lads get accused of being crass and vulgar XD)

EveWasFramed said:
^^ Thanks for making me laugh, you guys. :p Wish I'd read this exchange as it was happening.

It gave me a blast as well! Still waiting on the fishdish for his take on it:D

TheRealCallie said:
Ya know, I see none of you men talking about your jar opening abilities. For some women, it's essential....

No problem....
qz8n.jpg

jaguarundi said:
Ha ha ha ha. No, baby cakes!😸

Phew, no standards then.

TheRealCallie said:
Ya know, I see none of you men talking about your jar opening abilities. For some women, it's essential....

Jar opening is straight forward.

Stab the lid, releases air pressure, lid becomes openable.

Like a car door underwater.

Latest posts

Back