What do YOU have to offer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
I can offer little to no patience and annoyance.

Okay, fine.  I can also cook and bake and I'm generally a good listener.

You have the lazy Susan of any person's dreams

TheRealCallie said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheRealCallie said:

Lol, I think that might only interest you.  :shy:

Only because I can fit any person in it  :D

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

Lol, I think that might only interest you.  :shy:

Only because I can fit any person in it  :D

After some dismembering. Head on the top, torso on the middle, legs on the bottom?

1. Immaturity
2. Procrastination
3. Mood swings
4. Stress
5. Periodical depressed rants
6. Prejudicial view on everything
7. Laziness
8. Messed up sleep cycle and too much sleep
9. Periodical anger issues
10. Bordering OCD
11. Bordering ADHD
12. Periodical eating disorder
13. Mental vulnerability
14. Low self esteem
15. No confidence
16. Always doubtful
17. Socially awkward
18. Can't hold liquor and I remember everything the next day
19. No time management
20. Lack of skills to maintain friendship
21. Lack of feelings towards people altogether

****... Long list. Lol. Pretty sure there are more things.

Sanal said:
1. Immaturity
2. Procrastination
3. Mood swings
4. Stress
5. Periodical depressed rants
6. Prejudicial view on everything
7. Laziness
8. Messed up sleep cycle and too much sleep
9. Periodical anger issues
10. Bordering OCD
11. Bordering ADHD
12. Periodical eating disorder
13. Mental vulnerability
14. Low self esteem
15. No confidence
16. Always doubtful
17. Socially awkward
18. Can't hold liquor and I remember everything the next day
19. No time management
20. Lack of skills to maintain friendship
21. Lack of feelings towards people altogether

22. Honesty (?)

****, that's an impressive list, lol... I'm thinking Sanal should be in charge of this country, couldn't possibly do a worse job than these fraudulent scumbag politicians. Meh, one can only dream... it'd be nice to have an HONEST leader for a change, lol. 

What do I have to offer? Well, in the material sense: zip, zero, zilch, nada, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. Wait, I DO own my home free & clear, and my '02 Camry with 216K+ miles on it, lol. But gold-diggers would fail miserably here, the mine has played out... 

I tell my friends I missed my calling, I should've been a comedian. Women have been laughing at me for years, usually at the size of my... um... er... WALLET!!! Lol... ****. 

But I digress... it's the ADD. In some ways, I have much to offer, almost too much. Take honesty, for example: I'm known for being brutally frank and I won't hesitate to deliver the unvarnished truth. Some people don't wanna hear the truth... they'd rather dwell in f#%g Fantasy Land.

Then there's loyalty, a trait that went the way of the dinosaur decades ago... I have NEVER cheated on a woman in my life, but looking back, I think perhaps I SHOULD have, lol. I've been kicked to the curb plenty o' times, but never for being disloyal.

Otherwise, I'm a fun-loving guy with a sense of humor, I'm a good cook in my own right (started when I was 10 years old), I stand upon principle (which has COST me in the material world), and I'm a sincere believer in karma... though it's often too damned SLOW.

I haven't given up on finding the woman of my dreams, but it's a long shot, since so many people in this country have been programmed by the Propaganda Arm in mainstream media and Hollywood... their expectations are unrealistic, to say the least.

My curse: I was born a romantic in an age of materialism. I can spray classical poetry by the yard, but nobody gives a f#% about that nowadays. It's all about 'The Almighty Dollar'---while our traditional American Way of Life is under heavy attack by dirty globalist swine.

To top it all off, I'm not getting any younger... but in the face of all this negative bull$h!t, I still have my three cats, and their unconditional love keeps me going, yeah? Humans could learn a lot from animals in the loving department, that's for GODDAM sure.

I won't even get started on the ridiculous PC bullsh!t, except to say the phrase "politically correct" originated in the Communist Party. WTF, I'm a conservative white male, I'm gonna be labeled a "racist" and a "bigot" no matter WHAT I do or say, AYE??? So I might as well speak my mind, lol... that has led to the death of more than one relationship. Cheers!!!   :cool:

Sidewinder said:
Take honesty, for example: I'm known for being brutally frank and I won't hesitate to deliver the unvarnished truth. Some people don't wanna hear the truth... they'd rather dwell in f#%g Fantasy Land.

Careful with that here, people don't like it much....oh wait, you're not that ***** Callie, so I'm sure it'll be perfectly fine if you do it. :)

Sidewinder said:
 It's all about 'The Almighty Dollar'---while our traditional American Way of Life is under heavy attack by dirty globalist swine

That is the traditional American Way, or at least has been since Reagan and Ayn Rand was popularized. A similar mentality made its way into the dating world. Dating apps promote the illusion of endless choice while compromise and patience are viewed as failure.

By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.

^ I'm sure this nasty, racist, conspiracy filled rant  breaks about every forum rule as well as every social norm of decency.

In English mate means friend so here goes:
Bit of a theme on this thread but loyalty.Fun packed activities like golf , shopping , off road bike riding , badminton , tennis but be prepared to lose , work I always need help ..and I pay cash ,nudge nudge...pillion on my sports bike , or help with buying ,fixing one.

If your out on the pull I'm quite confident chatting now..beating my social anxiety so can help with that.Cuttings from my garden i love gardening so we can swop some if you like.

Probs plenty more..oh yeah stories I got loads my kids glaze other now so I need fresh victims.

ardour said:
^ I'm sure this nasty, racist, conspiracy filled rant  breaks about every forum rule as well as every social norm of decency.

Yeah.

Paths and roads said:
ardour said:

Yeah.

But I think he's on a mission to get banned he keeps saying it /hoping someone will take the bait.

He's definitely wrong about the pandemic..five of my immediate family got it and they were the sickest they've ever been ,and look at India now!

Sanal said:
Edit:My phone is messing up my posts. Meh

Don't blame the phone :club:

I'm not about to gush about what I have to offer, because while I do have a good bit to offer, you would also get a lot of honeysuckle with that good. lol Yeah, you all know it's true :p

BUT....one thing I do have to offer is that I'm very very rarely dumbfounded.
Sadly, this morning is not one of those days because after spending 20 minutes reading that long winded, rambling piece of bullshit up there, I am truly dumbfounded.

ardour said:
22. Honesty (?)

Lol. I didn't even see this. I am glad that you think I am honest. But it is a trait that has often got me in trouble. 

Have I gained weight? - Yes, you have. You look like  a hippo.
This suits me right? - No it doesnt. You look horrible.
Why isnt she talking to me? - Because you are acting like a ******* creep.
Can you give me your honest feedback? - Yes I can. You are going to be offended though.

These are some example conversations that cannot normally end on a good note. They can, but they probably won't. I am not that honest these days. Some people like it, the idea of brutal honesty. Others don't. But at this time and age, people seems to get offended just about everything. 20 years back, people didn't get offended about every single honeysuckle that others say. I could easily speak up my mind without worrying. Now I have to think twice and thrice before I say anything. Because, it will land me in trouble for sure. It may offend someone. I am not talking about everyone. Some of us, me included. Perhaps it is part of evolution. Less tolerance to things around the more comfortable our lifestyle gets. I don't know.

Sidewinder said:
****, that's an impressive list, lol... I'm thinking Sanal should be in charge of this country, couldn't possibly do a worse job than these fraudulent scumbag politicians. Meh, one can only dream... it'd be nice to have an HONEST leader for a change, lol. 

Lol. The reply that I gave to ardour's post. It is valid here too. Besides, you don't need a prez who is lazy and ignorant. :D

Finished said:
^ All you had to say was that you are an old school American white male or an American Dinosaur.

Honesty and a person's word has given way to con artists. Seems like most things are a fraud now. 

BTW, https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/yes-all-white-people-are-racist-eefa97cc5605

30% into that article. It just looks like a personal rant of someone who perhaps had a very traumatic experience. I don't know if the theme changes later on. It was too awkward to read. I think I am going to pass.

TheRealCallie said:
Sidewinder said:
Take honesty, for example: I'm known for being brutally frank and I won't hesitate to deliver the unvarnished truth. Some people don't wanna hear the truth... they'd rather dwell in f#%g Fantasy Land.

Careful with that here, people don't like it much....oh wait, you're not that ***** Callie, so I'm sure it'll be perfectly fine if you do it. :)

You said 'people'. I am offended.

Sidewinder said:
"By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws."

Are you ok? Just checking. I am not judging you. It's just that I see a lot of hatred. Your views and your perception. I guess you are entitled to it. I am not agreeing with your views because they are your subjective opinions. We all have our own perception and I can't say I do understand your situation, having never lived in the US or having never known the entire western way of life and history. 

But, the pandemic is real. I can't speak for America. So I'll say, it is real at least in some parts of the world. I don't know how things are being played there. But things are pretty nasty in other places. I have young colleagues who succumbed to the virus. Parents of people I know. Close relatives suffering from it. If I agree with you that it is all a plan, the situation will not make sense inside my mind. Many of these friends that I mentioned, they are doctors and nurses. Some doctors are even admitted due to the virus. I don't think they will willingly let their loved ones die because of some propaganda. I don't think these many doctors can be collectively fooled by a fake virus too. So, it is pretty real here. I don't know the situation there however. It can very well be like you said 'plandemic' or it can be real too. You will know better than me.

Latest posts

Back