Net Neutrality Under Siege

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a person thinks he can get away with making an extra buck regardless of the consequences to others, he'll sure as hell try it.

Human nature is so depressing

Antihero said:
If a person thinks he can get away with making an extra buck regardless of the consequences to others, he'll sure as hell try it.

Human nature is so depressing

Indeed.

That video is one of the best I have seen and they explain what is going on pretty well.

NOOO!!!

not my beloved internet please no!!!

the internet is truely one of the only true uncencsored place of the people, there shall be riots if this occurs I need the internet I'm a student for God sakes!!!

i'm getting hysterical

*sobs*

This has been going on for quite some time. Welcome to the world of greed :( .

In the last few years I have really started finding the huge gaps between mainstream media and what the true story about things are. I tend to believe interviews with the right people who give tons of details over the BS that is often given on TV. I don't want to lose that either. It's like having our freedom taken away. Actually knowing what is going on is important.

I feel the same way when I see what the pharmacutical industry tries to do to health products. They want us all to be sick and dumb.

Skorian said:
This has been going on for quite some time. Welcome to the world of greed :( .

In the last few years I have really started finding the huge gaps between mainstream media and what the true story about things are. I tend to believe interviews with the right people who give tons of details over the BS that is often given on TV. I don't want to lose that either. It's like having our freedom taken away. Actually knowing what is going on is important.

I feel the same way when I see what the pharmacutical industry tries to do to health products. They want us all to be sick and dumb.

tell me something i dont know....please...

In capitalistic society, in the world of greed, do u expect competing corporations to CARE about us?
They improve customer service to lure customers and take away thair last buck.

Money money money...must be funny in a rich man's world...la la la

And the mess media...news stations are being told what to let the public know.And they better pick every word carefully if they want to keep their jobs.

Hey I just wanted to update this thread, in case you haven't heard Net Neutrality is under siege/attack again. The FCC is trying to repeal Net Neutrality and the vote is coming up on December 14th.

Please contact your representatives and tell them you want them to protect Net Neutrality.

You can do so easily here at
https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Video not found.

Besides wich, no matter what petitions are set up, if they can make a buck they will. It won't change anything. The internet is one big money making, ad-popping dream.

Latest posts

Back