BIG SUCCESS !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
OMG. JUST WOW WOW WOW. :) I've just received my IELTS results. I got
(Overall-7.5)
Listening-7.5
Reading-8
Writing-7 :D
Speaking-7
I could not believe this. It is just like achieving a miracle. I've studied a lot, spending about 5 hours everyday. After days of hard working I got that big score. WOOHOO. My hands are shaking; I'm about to cry lol. Best news I've heard for the past few years. Now my English level will meet any university's English Language Requirement including University of Harvard and University of Cambridge !!!. This is more than I expected. I expected to get 7 overall no band less than 6.5. 7.5 is great. My non-native english teachers have IELTS score of 6. How can i be better than my teachers ?! I've been learning English for only four years in my country, Mongolia, where very few people speak English. Just Brilliant ! It was my second attempt.
I was very feeling down and dissappointed when i received my results for the first try. You can read that from here http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=30249
Thank you so much for people who supported me. That meant a lot to me. :)

Bebeskii said:
OMG. JUST WOW WOW WOW. :) I've just received my IELTS results. I got
(Overall-7.5)
Listening-7.5
Reading-8
Writing-7 :D
Speaking-7
I could not believe this. It is just like achieving a miracle. I've studied a lot, spending about 5 hours everyday. After days of hard working I got that big score. WOOHOO. My hands are shaking; I'm about to cry lol. Best news I've heard for the past few years. Now my English level will meet any university's English Language Requirement including University of Harvard and University of Cambridge !!!. This is more than I expected. I expected to get 7 overall no band less than 6.5. 7.5 is great. My non-native english teachers have IELTS score of 6. How can i be better than my teachers ?! I've been learning English for only four years in my country, Mongolia, where very few people speak English. Just Brilliant ! It was my second attempt.
I was very feeling down and dissappointed when i received my results for the first try. You can read that from here http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=30249
Thank you so much for people who supported me. That meant a lot to me. :)

WELL DONE YOU! Your English is excellent on this forum by the way. You will go far, and will make your family very proud.

That is truly fantastic :)

What a great achievement,you should be so proud of yourself for all your hard work.

Well done :):)

All I can say is "Wow!"

When I first looked at your scores I thought they were awesome. Scoring higher than your teachers is amazing enough in itself but then I clicked your profile to see you are only 17 years old!

Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back