Finally, my fellow members! Finally!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

It's been rough couple of days for me personally but i was very glad when Bjarne today finally had some time to send off a PM to me with details to the FTP-server so i can start the work i always wanted to do here! This means we now finally can give this forum a really nice touch-up (both visually and with new features) as well as make more of Your requests and ideas a realisation. =)

You same as Incognita, I to hope it gets better.

The forum ---> :D<--- Nuff said.

The support from all You guys have been invaluable and when all this is over i'll probably have renewed strength to spend on modding this website for You. =) Love n hugs people

sweet. always neat to see something new.
thanks Robin :]

Robin said:
It's been rough couple of days for me personally but i was very glad when Bjarne today finally had some time to send off a PM to me with details to the FTP-server so i can start the work i always wanted to do here! This means we now finally can give this forum a really nice touch-up (both visually and with new features) as well as make more of Your requests and ideas a realisation. =)

Great new, Robin.
I hope things are going better for you today.

How is your Quest for Katie coming?

Hehe, isn't it funny when a new member re-activates a dead old thread? ;) These "news" are two months old! Hahaha :p

Thanks for asking Eve. I got three donations so far, and quite big ones! Two of them was even from the same person! =) I used every cent of those donations to pay off my debt to my ex, so that helped me alot, both economically and in spirit!

Robin said:
Hehe, isn't it funny when a new member re-activates a dead old thread? ;) These "news" are two months old! Hahaha :p

Thanks for asking Eve. I got three donations so far, and quite big ones! Two of them was even from the same person! =) I used every cent of those donations to pay off my debt to my ex, so that helped me alot, both economically and in spirit!

Good! Maybe others will notice this "dead thread" and ask WTF is the Quest for Katie. :p It's really not very noticeable on your signature area. I'd have never even noticed it unless someone else hadn't pointed it out to me.

Good luck. ((hugs))

Haha, You're too funny Eve! =) lol.. sure, maybe they will. And uh, well i guess Katie sure deserves me to enlarge that signature a little, the thing is, the entire signature, counting the picture as well, is already big enough to cover a rather long post. Perhaps i could shrink the image and make more space though... Thanks for the hint darling! ;)

Latest posts

Back