In need of friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLifeInMe00

Reaction score
Anyone out there in the Rochester NY area? Or wanting to chat and make a new friend. I'm alone and feel like my life is in shambles. Lately it's been hard for me to move forward with anything. Can't eat can't sleep can't focus on hardly anything.

NoLifeInMe00 said:
Anyone out there in the Rochester NY area? Or wanting to chat and make a new friend. I'm alone and feel like my life is in shambles. Lately it's been hard for me to move forward with anything. Can't eat can't sleep can't focus on hardly anything.

Hey, I don't live in the U.S but I'm free to chat, I feel exactly like you and would love to get to know someone and become friends. :)

Thanks for the replies.
Anyone awake? It's 11:26 am where im at right now.
Even though I joined the site to get help and male new friends its still hard for me to open up. I feel like shutting down but know that's npt the right answer. I only know this because im a recovering drug addict and I did
learn something along the path to getting clean.
On a side note I usually work nights from 2pm-10:30pm est. But I will respond as soon as I can to PM's or replies. I want to get to know people out there no matter where you live.

Thanks for listening.

NoLifeInMe00 said:
Thanks for the replies.
Anyone awake? It's 11:26 am where im at right now.
Even though I joined the site to get help and male new friends its still hard for me to open up. I feel like shutting down but know that's npt the right answer. I only know this because im a recovering drug addict and I did
learn something along the path to getting clean.
On a side note I usually work nights from 2pm-10:30pm est. But I will respond as soon as I can to PM's or replies. I want to get to know people out there no matter where you live.

Thanks for listening.

Congrats on recovering and good luck on your journey.
You could always try the chat room if you would like someone to talk to. :)

Latest posts

Back