bring on the funny

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That should make us all think about how we are...especially when we find ourselves in a relationship.

Well worth reading.

davechaos said:
That should make us all think about how we are...especially when we find ourselves in a relationship.

Well worth reading.

Thanks dave...

I expected this wouldn't be a very popular thread. Nobody wants to laugh or be silly when they're feeling down. The thing is, that's the time in our lives when we need it the most.

You are absolutely right! No one ever seems to want to talk to me when I'm in one of those serious funks... But if I'm laughing at something or joking, everyone suddenly has something to say! (Bastards, lol)

lol ^^ I think that if you have a moon but your funny with it and appear that your taking the mick rather then crying about it ppl are moor willing to listen. Some of the best laughs I have had is when I was in hospital.

There is a lot to be said about laughing in the face of insanity :)

That was a wonderful article. If only people could find the funny in alot of things around them. I guess I just run into the wrong people lol. *Toasts* "Here's to laughter and being able to smile and laugh, even when the joke is on you :p"

Keep it positive.

Irishdoll said:
That was a wonderful article. If only people could find the funny in alot of things around them. I guess I just run into the wrong people lol. *Toasts* "Here's to laughter and being able to smile and laugh, even when the joke is on you :p"

Keep it positive.

All toast to that :) *Toasts*

Latest posts

Back