A lil somethin' to enlighten the mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLoneShark

Reaction score
Pharrell's new song, "Happy" has been playing in my head all day. This song is a smash hit right now, which is getting a lot of radio play. Everytime I hear it I turn the volume up. Being a lonely soul I appreciate a meaningful song like this, and hope that anyone else here watching it feels the same way. If you haven't heard it yet, check it out. Enjoy! :)

Haha, I thought surely it can't be THAT song. It's not that I DON'T like it, its just one of those overplayed songs on the radio and TV that makes you want to rip off your own skin each time you hear it.

9006 said:
Haha, I thought surely it can't be THAT song. It's not that I DON'T like it, its just one of those overplayed songs on the radio and TV that makes you want to rip off your own skin each time you hear it.

If by you, you mean YOU, fair enough. Me, I needed it this morning as I had a trip to the quack. Hate going, knew what he was likely to say - so the song helped me on my way with a slightly-more-than-funereal step ....

Latest posts

Back