Good mood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blah_blah

Reaction score
I just had a week off of school and a weekend too! Cause I didn't have any exams. So I went to work with my dad (electrician) and drove him around all over the place(still learning how to drive better) and it was cool. Cause we were getting along and everything. WOOOOO! one more day of School! tommorow! HA.

Now that I'm away from all them ******** at school I feel much better! I'm not so lonely when I'm away from certain people I dislike! And WOOOT! I got a sucky PS3 game HAZE! It really sucks! I don't care tho I'll play it tommorow. It's a PS3 HD amazingly super realistic game. Ofcourse I'll play it even if gameplay is boring. When you dont know where to go in the game it can get old real fast!

Just wanted to say a few things, I'm in a good mood. Sleepy time. Got to finish that one and only exam tommorow. I'm not worried at all about it. Even if I did fail it, it wouldn't keep me from passing grade.

Hey it's great to hear that you had a good day, oo you have ps3 i really ant one

have you played assassins creed? i've heard some really good things about it

Congratulations. I am glad to see that you have been able to get away from those people that cause you so much misery. Don't worry as they wont be around forever.

Good luck.

Summer holiday. Doesn't get much better that that! Oh yeah!

Got a Ps3 myself this weekend. Playing Rachet & Clank. So much awesome. And I'll pick up Metal Gear Solid 4 this week. More awesome!

>Have you played Assasins Creed? I own it. And beat it. Yea its amazing graphics. Best I've seen probably.

Jeremi said:
Summer holiday. Doesn't get much better that that! Oh yeah!

Got a Ps3 myself this weekend. Playing Rachet & Clank. So much awesome. And I'll pick up Metal Gear Solid 4 this week. More awesome!
Hellz yea! PS3 IS SO AWESOME! You must get the assasins creed. And lets not forget the AMAZING GTA4! hahaha. Make sure you have HD tv too. Its sooo much better on HD. Also get the Darkness, and resistance fall of man. And God of War 3 whenever that comes out will be the best game ever created!

Oh yea, and I passed my exam I know cause it was so easy.

On the good mood bandwagon, I am enjoying a cookout with my family. Normally I would have to be forced to do this, but today for some reason I was in a good mood and said, why not? So now I am enjoying a delicious burger and watching my son having fun playing with his cousin...and popping up on here every now and then.

9301.jpg

YAY RUM!!!

i just spent like an hour exercising. i also got invited to a graduation party on the 29th where a bunch of people that i know are going to be going. i don't have to go to school for the rest of the week, and people are talking to me on myspace. woot!

thanks :) i just have to remember not to stand in a corner staring at the ground this time

Latest posts

Back