Howdy stranger

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, its nice to be here. This is my first experience with a forum so please be bare with me. I stumbled upon this site on a very lonely self loathing day, it brought me comfort to be reminded that I'm not so alone. Not that I'm alone often, in fact I can hardly sit still in an empty room. I constantly fill the void inside me with meaningless distraction. Between the slew of random sex and drinking my self into oblivion I'm left feeling utterly depleted. I've become pretty good at hiding my depression, to the average person i appear carefree and full of life. I've selflessly given my energy to othere's only to be used up and tossed aside. Sometimes i think it would be better just to keep my head down and mouth shut, seems like i only make misery. Any one else addicted to there own self destruction?

Sounds like sadness :(

Welcome to the forums, hope it'll cheer you up a bit!

Hello and welcome :)

I too stumbled across this site on a lonely day and it has helped me tremendously.
I hope it helps you too :)

I've been thinking about the choice of your user name, do you find it symbolic of how you view your place in the world? It's astounding to me how a place that can seem so barren can quickly become something so beautiful and memorable in a very short period of time when the conditions are right. Moments like that should never be taken for granted, a person can't be certain when it'll occur again....

I'm very aware of how beautiful the the desert can be, i live in one. This is the best time of year right before monsoon season. The entire world booms with life, and the desert flowers are the best, almost from another planet:)

hey man, my first post, but i've been lurking for a while.

i agree on the meaningless sex part.. kind of makes me feel worse, just using somebody.. :( sure its fun.. but idk... i wish it meant something more for me..

Latest posts

Back