On a roll

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf

Reaction score
I know i don't normally start a thread but what the hey..

It is official i am feeling so happy and for once in my life... alive (more so than i have ever felt before :D:D:cool:

I know my jobs a little uncertain over where im going to be moved to and if i'll enjoy it there.

But overall i feel like im on a roll ..

So far I've been on holiday, had a day trip to london to meet a well respected friend, aannnd perhaps the best news of all..

something i honestly never thought would happen in a million years

i may... just may have found that special someone.... she totally understands me, accepts me and the feeling is just brilliant.

yes she may be from the states... so distance is an issue... but if things continue to go well i would seriously consider moving there.

just last night she says shes booked a holiday to come over to lil ol england, her 1st time properly abroad .... so i get to spend a couple of weeks with her and tour her around the place...

can someone please pinch me, i must be dreaming.

So heres to all those with no hope.... believe me there is... and it comes... just give it time.

Oh God your not going to start off by showing her around Manchester are you? lol :p Start with nottingham lol I would say Manchester cool really just make sure she knows we don't all talk like you ppl from Manchester lol Actually I had a cousin that moved there when he was about 10 with hes dad and then next time I sew him was about 10 years later at a family dinner and I can remember saying to him you talk funny now lol, Then I totally kicked he ass at a game of pool :D

Good one ye mate :) Always good to hear about stuff like this.

lol manchesters full of different accents bluey... and while i can happily say i don't have the sterotypical manc (mank) accent im more lancashire / yorkshire.. i have a very broad accent with an irish twinge (all thanks to my gran bringing me up). Of course... i do use my accent at varying degrees ranging from little right up to.. ''aye lad just ont way t'brew over t'hills''. lol -- course not everyone understands me when im talking like that so i have learnt i have to tone it down a bit when in the city.

Well done you. I have to say that a couple of months this happened to me and when we are not together my heart pines for her, as hers does for me. I have had a lot of negatives in my life regarding relationships but I really think I have met the women that I will grow old with.

Congratulations to both of you and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Latest posts

Back