What's your drink?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee - strong - home brewed ( no coffee house makes a cup of coffee like I do ).

I like red wine but it makes my face red and hot ... not hot, more like on fire.

As of 10 mins ago, a very large Ballentines scotch (hic..) supplied by my 89 year old (French) neighbour, who thinks all Brits drink it. And hey - who am I (hic..) - to say no (hic..) ?

Coffee, tea, diet coke by the gallon.
On a night out a bicardi and coke loads of ice.

Coca cola and coffee are my daily.

When the time is right, black cherry Mike's Hard

During daylight hours, coffee or herbal tea in the morning, fruit juice or water. In the evening or night when I feel like it, any good beer or wine. That leaves out megabrewed pisswater & dessert wines, esp. Mogen David. (Yeccchh)

Coffee in the morning, no more than a cup and a half or I'm too jittery; water and juice during the day, one cup of tea in the evening. Nothing alcoholic ever, I don't drink.

I only drink water and juice everyday, but I don't like soda because of all that sugar.

Alcoholic beverage - anything with clear rum
Non alcoholic beverage - Coffee & sometimes a soda - Dr. Pepper is my favorite

Well, I remember that when I first came here I was drinking upwards of 10 Diet Cokes a day, but that seemed a bit unhealthy, so now I just drink water with the odd cup of tea thrown in.

coffee, water, some times green teas, and occasionally a glass of Malbec

Latest posts

Back