The Woolie Hole (story)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadSun

Reaction score
Just a shitty horror story I wrote on Christmas Eve. Hopefully a few people will get some mild entertainment out of this even if they don't know what I'm referencing.

The Woolie Hole

Animal carcasses littered the dirt path, all torn up and rotting, some crawling with maggots. The sickening smell grew stronger as I came closer to the old sewer.

After a good couple of minutes I made my way to the entrance. It was a gaping black hole with greenish liquid trickling out of it, forming a thin stream that puddles up and spills over the land, like a festering wound. As I walked toward the hole I heard the squelching of the muddy ground and the crunching of the unavoidable bones scattered all around.

I climbed up into the hole and walked forward into the pitch black tunnel, my flashlight doing little to cut the darkness. As I made my way through the twists and turns of the old sewer I came upon a room full of wooden pews all lined up with various animals crudely nailed into the back so they wouldn't fall off the seats. In front of the pews and the rotting masses was a large wooden cross with dozens of little hedgehogs nailed to it in seemingly random places. Some were decrepit and dried out, while some seemed...Fresher.

I left the room and continued on, deeper. Eventually I came upon another room with some crude writing on the wall just outside of it, written with what appeared to be dried honeysuckle and blood was "kichin". I stepped inside and saw at least a hundred pie tins, some empty with bits of burnt crust around the edges, and some filled with various things, mostly mud and pieces of animals. There was a thin metal table where the pies were placed and some boxes with the empty ones piled up. There were also piles of mud and a bucket half full of coagulated blood in the corner. I had a strange thought of grape jelly pie as I left the room and continued my search.

As I went deeper I noticed this place became less and less like a sewer, and more like some vile maze. Eventually I came upon a red door coated in blood with a drawing of a leprechaun on the wall beside it, in green and red crayon. Its eyes and mouth were red like it's hair, and despite the crudeness of the drawing, it appeared angry and hateful.

I entered the room and found a human corpse lying on a pile of clothes. It was mostly bone with patches of rotten skin here and there, it's face was gone but I noticed a small patch of red hair on a piece of scalp stuck to the back of the skull. Upon closer examination the pile seemed to be children's clothes, but the carcass was that of a short, yet fully grown adult.

The room was littered with empty bottles of alcohol, and in the corner was a large suitcase, splayed open and overfilled with photographs. I crouched down and shined my light on them. they were all pictures of children, some were kids at a park, others were taken outside the window of a bedroom. I only saw the ones at the top, I didn't look any deeper.

I left the room and closed the door behind me. Leaving him alone with his pictures and his empty bottles. I continued on, thinking I must be getting close. As I continued down the filthy tunnel I came upon another door, This door had what I could only guess was Japanese written on it. It all seemed to be the same word over and over again since the letters were always the same with the same placement Below each of these words was what appeared to be a human heart nailed into the door. Each heart had one large nail right through the middle. There were about twenty hearts nailed to the door, each with the same foreign word written above it.

I opened the door and saw yet another human carcass. This one was lying on some sort of Japanese bedroll covered in various foul stains. A pile of soiled panties were used as a makeshift pillow beneath the body's head. The body was mostly covered in some sort of stitched up suit of skin. The suit seemed to be in the shape of a woman, it had what can only be described as a gash between the legs and a pair of horribly malformed breasts. The body inside the suit was a man, the skin on his face was rotting, but it didn't look as old as the previous body.

As I looked around the room I noticed something strange behind the door. I closed it to get a full view. The back of the door had the ends of the nails sticking straight through it. The tip of each nail had an eye stuck onto it. The nail went about halfway into each eye so they wouldn't come out the other end. Each eye was positioned so it would be staring straight ahead, right at the man on the bed. The eyes seemed strangely maintained, almost glistening. The pupils even seemed to retract when I shined my light at them, as if the hearts were pumping blood into the eyes through the nails to keep them active. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

I searched the room and opened some boxes, most contained nothing but human bones except one full of bags of long black hair. There was a bookshelf full of black and white comic books written in Japanese, and a white desk with pink flowers painted on it. The desk was covered in colorful figurine of girls with unnaturally large eyes, all facing the man on the bed, with the tallest figurines in the back and the shortest in the front. I searched the drawers beneath the desk, they were mostly just full off makeup, but the one in the middle had a black diary with that same word from the door written on the front. I skimmed through it, most of the stuff at the end was in Japanese, but the first half was primarily English. from what I gathered he seemed to want nothing more than to be a beautiful Japanese girl, which he identified as. He also considered himself a feminist, which I found ironic given all the women needed for his suit.

He referred to his victims as donors and went on about how he'd repay them by letting them watch him forever once he's beautiful and complete. Finding no clues I left the room to continue my search. I closed the door behind me, leaving the donors to stare unblinkingly at the man in his morbid creation.

Sorry, got as far as maggots and had to stop - it's lunchtime! I will try again when food is a little further from my thoughts..:D

Latest posts

Back